Zambia Hunt At Takeri Private Reserve Zambia 2024 & 2025

Panoramic photo on the dam....this is still available this year...and 2025....and as I said if you interested and put a deposit down will hold the price for 2026.....what you all waiting for..... ;) :D Beers:

Screenshot_20240218-143824_Gallery.jpg

Mike have the Eland and zebra recovered? Sable, puku, bushbuck, zebra, reedbuck, eland, and the duikers would make a heckava trip too!

Last question Mike. Can the trophies be shipped directly from Lusaka to USA without going to Jo’berg or elsewhere where in Africa. Like Lusaka-Istanbul-SFO or what’s the shipping route?

Not a 100% certain, but I am fairly sure they ship on Qatar. Mine will be shipping to DFW

If someone can buy my recently rebuilt and restored Land Rover Defender, I would have the cash to go! :A Big Hello:

Mike have the Eland and zebra recovered? Sable, puku, bushbuck, zebra, reedbuck, eland, and the duikers would make a heckava trip too!

Zebra looking up...eland bought a bull as all poached...but not many, as only a few females were left...and expensive to buy...can sort you a price for the rest in your list....you have been threatening to come for bout 10 years now.....just saying ;) :E Rofl:

Thanks Mike for the nice call on WhatsApp. I look forward to seeing you in '26...wish it was sooner!

To the forum...I'm not sure why this one hasn't gotten more attention. This is a fantastic deal to include trophy fees, etc. People are paying 7k just to add a one day hunt for Kafue lechwe in other areas and they are already on this property ready to go! Big sable...lots of blue duiker...puku...Defassa waterbuck...16km of riverfront on the property...come on! I'm talking to a friend about joining me but regardless, I look forward to this.

Mike has some amazing sable. I just mounted this one which came from Takeri.
IMG_7409.jpeg

The Sable pictured above is the second fantastic bull I took on Takeri. It's the one in my avatar. That will always be one my favorite hunts. The fact that we did it in October 2020 in the middle of Covid made it challenging but it was worth it.

Thanks Mike for the nice call on WhatsApp. I look forward to seeing you in '26...wish it was sooner!

To the forum...I'm not sure why this one hasn't gotten more attention. This is a fantastic deal to include trophy fees, etc. People are paying 7k just to add a one day hunt for Kafue lechwe in other areas and they are already on this property ready to go! Big sable...lots of blue duiker...puku...Defassa waterbuck...16km of riverfront on the property...come on! I'm talking to a friend about joining me but regardless, I look forward to this.

Thanks for this post...and was great chatting to you.... :D Beers:

The Sable pictured above is the second fantastic bull I took on Takeri. It's the one in my avatar. That will always be one my favorite hunts. The fact that we did it in October 2020 in the middle of Covid made it challenging but it was worth it.

Yeah we definitely had to make it up as we went....:X3::E Big Grin::D Beers:

You’re right about the deal on the Lechwe. Depending on where you’re hunting a trip out to the flats for one can easily be $7k+ and take 3 days

Man - if somebody buys my Defender - I might have the cash to go!

You’re right about the deal on the Lechwe. Depending on where you’re hunting a trip out to the flats for one can easily be $7k+ and take 3 days
Yea Bill for sure. That's what caught my attention...it's Zambia and 10 days (not 7) with trophy fees being covered for...

Sable
Kafue lechwe
Defassa waterbuck
Chobe bushbuck
Blue duiker
Puku
Kudu
Blue wildebeest

By the way, when I asked Mike about blue duiker, he said yea man, we got LOTS of blue duiker. He said they see very few common duiker but have a lot of the blues there close by on the property. That's awesome. Then you've got Kafue lechwe ON the property not an all day bust your balls ride to find them on the flats. You've got big sable...puku right there...and the rest of the list plus a few others like zebra, warthog, etc.

Why this doesn't get more bookings is not logical to me. It's good enough that it will be my first trip in the last 6 to not focus on DG. That takes a lot to sway my focus but I don't have several of these species so I'm looking forward to it. Also, seeing new country and hanging out with Mike will be great.

What I can't understand is why anyone would go to the Limpopo to shoot a similar bag behind a fence for half again to twice the cost. Moreover, there would be no Kafue Lechwe, Defassa Waterbuck, Puku, or Blue Duiker. :E Shrug: :E Shrug:

That is a great price for Zambia. I can attest that Mike has some BIG Sable. The Lechwe are on property, no drive to the Flats (where last year only one area was open and limited quota) and back. Lots of Blue Duiker available. And you will not go hungry or thirsty.

What I can't understand is why anyone would go to the Limpopo to shoot a similar bag behind a fence for half again to twice the cost. Moreover, there would be no Kafue Lechwe, Defassa Waterbuck, Puku, or Blue Duiker. :E Shrug: :E Shrug:
That's a great point...half the package is not available in most places at any cost. It's a "destination hunt"; come to see things that won't be found in other places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabe

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg