Wyoming guy that just got addicted to Africa

goforthebighorn

Reaction score
My wife and I just got back from an archery hunt in Limpopo with Langkloof Hunting Safaris. After meeting Erich at the Denver ISE show and booking with them, we thought it would be one and done. Furthest thing from reality!! What a great hunting culture and experience! Just enjoy reading everyone's success stories and pure love of African hunting.

Congrats on being bitten by the most addictive bug you will ever be bitten by... The African bug.

I'm another Wyoming guy who has become an addict of Africa. Been in love with the country for nearly 20 years and will hit 20 safaris this year. It truly is the greatest hunting destination on earth from all aspects of the trip.
Cant wait to see some photos and hear some stories!

Welcome to AH from another Wy member. Congrats on your first safari. Would love to hear more details about your hunt. Pictures are always good to see. That african bug is a tough one. I've been 9 times so far......
Bruce

Welcome welcome welcome

:S Welcome:

Ok I visited with Bruce a few years ago when I took my son for his graduation trip. Where’s home for you other 2? I live in Baggs

The disease is real my friend, embrace it. No Cure!!

Congratulations from another Wyoming AH member! There is nothing quite like hunting Africa.

I'm glad my wife and I aren't the only ones! Thanks to everyone for the welcoming response. Have a great weekend.

Welcome to AH goforthebighorn!

Welcome to AH! Congrats on your Safari!

Hello and welcome!

Greetings from MN. I hunted in Limpopo in 2023 and booked another trip for 2025.

I hunt Wyoming every year too. I enjoy both a lot but see me hunting Africa more in the future for many different reasons. I'm glad it is such a good option.

Welcome to AH!

I’ve got family in Casper and I am trying to get my cousin there to go to Africa with me in 2025. I live between Laramie and Fort Collins and almost went to UW but couldn’t afford the nonresident tuition at the time and ended up at my second choice, CSU. I love WY and have hunted WY twice. My cousin and uncle have hunted down here in Colorado with me several times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaniSpargo

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.