Winchester Model 70 Super Grade in 7x57 As New - Stunning Wood!

dogcat1

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
DSC, NRA, WSF, B&C
Hunted
Ethiopia, South Africa, Namibia, Cameroon, CAR, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Zimbabwe,
I have had a lot of interest in this one. It is stunning, like the blonde bombshell at your senior prom.

Detail - Winchester Model 70 Super Grade, a special run in this caliber and wood according to Winchester, in 7x57 Mauser, CRF, unfired. Scope is mounted and available as are the Talley rings. The wood is what Winchester called Grade 7.

Price is now $4300 without this scope. If you want the scope, we can discuss. Price includes shipping

Personal check is preferred.

No sales to any that does not accept a sale from a private seller. Will ship in very strong packaging.

My pics were done on a phone. I have a photographer scheduled to take pics to bring out just how stunning the wood is. That will be in a week or so, but due to interest now and the $200 fee for pics, I am showing this one now.

It is posted elsewhere too.

Here are the pics.

8BFPLzA.jpg
aF7u2b0.jpg
d6ZGgA6.jpg
fcZ9kNp.jpg
gKnrGsW.jpg
gWdBavY.jpg
HP2FYeS.jpg
lkU4WmY-2.jpg
lkU4WmY.jpg
s4NYfxd.jpg
xk1l41e.jpg
yA2tfOn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At times like this I wish I was right handed

@dogcat1,

Do you which factory this was built at?

Buy it.

Lon

@Rare Breed,

What does need have to do with anything rifle related?? You will only regret the ones that you don’t buy. Beautiful rifle. GLWS to the OP

Beautiful rifle, I just bought a M70 featherweight in 7x57 this afternoon off of GI from a Cabelas in Omaha. GLWS

While this rifle with that wood(gorgeous) is well worth its price just too high a price for me for this caliber. GLWS!!!

I do not know other than it is recent. I did find out it was one of 250 made for a SHOT show.
I will ship in a gentlly used Pelican 1750 case to be sure it gets where it is going....

I believe you would've made mention, but many of the pics make it seem as though the barrel is fluted (I don't believe Win offered that as an option-it'd be even nicer, but) it's just standard, polished blued steel, yes? Very fine. I already have a nice one, so even considering violates my articles of rifle dealings. It'll sell!!! I'll show a few friends who have no constitution in this regard, other than one can always make room for another safe....

Thanks for the kind words.
It is not fluted, just nice cold blue steel!
No iron sights.
Ross

I'm very sorry i saw the pics. It's very distracting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ASBending

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….