Winchester Model 70 Stainless 300 RUM

Scooter12741

Reaction score
Selling my Winchester model 70 stainless 300 RUM. Slightly used but has less than 200 rounds through it. 1400 shipped FFL to FFL. Will include the scope for 1700 shipped. The scope is a vx3 cds 3.5x10. Prefer Venmo but willing to accept other payment methods. I also have brass and dies I’d be willing to send with it if interested. Thanks

72944452529__C4820D65-6F1E-4FAD-92C4-8D478ED72AE6.jpeg
72944454876__EF99F8A7-9B2E-42A8-8181-BE3047B490EC.jpeg
IMG_4552.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious if I’m missing something here. Last couple of these I’ve seen sold for 1500 on here. Is the price too high?

I’d be willing to negotiate but please feel free to pm your thoughts. Just curious how they sell for 1500 but not 1400‍♂️

Well you are a new member and folks around here are wary of scammers…. So you are going have to build some trust and convince folks that your legit….

Thanks for the input. I figured it had something to do with being a new member. I get that. Definitely a ton of scammers out there. I’ve been on long range hunting for 4 years so here’s a screenshot of my username on there and a couple more pics with the date on it.

Appreciate the feedback

image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_4669.png

Clean rifle in an excellent long range caliber.
Definitely be a Great Plains game rifle. It’s been a safe queen for the last 15 years. Shoots a 210vld out to 500 no problem. Haven’t shot it past that but with a different scope I’m sure 1k wouldn’t be that hard. I have all the load data for it. Shoots great with retumbo or N570.

Sweeten the deal a little bit. 1600 shipped with the scope, dies and 100 pieces of twice fired brass. They are ready to load but not sure if I can ship them primed or not so I might have to knock those out. If someone is interested in just the action for a build I’d be open to offers as well on that.

image.jpg

You can ship primed brass, you CAN NOT ship primers unless you have the hazmat paperwork.

You can ship primed brass, you CAN NOT ship primers unless you have the hazmat paperwork.
Thanks for the info. I knew I couldn’t ship the primers without the hazmat papers but wasn’t 100% sure on primed brass. Stuff changes all the time it seems so I wasn’t sure on the rules now. That would be ideal since I’d hate to waste 100 magnum primers.

If the buyer is anywhere near NE Wyoming and I don’t have to ship it I would even throw in a pound of Retumbo or n570 and a box of 210vlds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YoungBuff

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.