Winchester Model 70 Safari Express 375 HH

Rocco490

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Was not planning to sell this rifle but here it is. Perfect like new condition Winchester Model 70 Safari Express 375 hh with original box scope and upgraded trigger. Rifle has a timney nickel trigger, talley integral rings and bases, and a burris rt6 1-6 x 24 scope. Fired about 8 rounds threw this rifle to sight in test function and briefly enjoy shooting it. Performed flawless, smooth action, fantastic trigger, nice handling rifle. Rifle is beautiful in perfect condition no damage or wear at all absolutely mint shape. Price $2000

image_123650291 (2).JPG
image_123650291 (4).JPG
image_123650291 (1).JPG
image_123650291 (5).JPG
image_123650291 (7).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If only you had posted it three days ago. Great deal.

Haha 1 week late gun broker got the better of me and I over paid

Possible sale pending. Rifle is newer production from the Portuguese factory. I would have to look on the box for date of manufacture. I do not know it offhand. I purchased it within the last 5 or 6 years. I believe 2018 but may have been 2019.... Located in Virginia USA

I have a Ruger no.1 in.375 H&H and a left hand Ruger.375 African in.375Ruger.
Both are MOA shooters.
I took the no.1 on my first and only African safari to date . It performed beautifully.
Purchased on gunbroaker used.
Warthog, Impala, Blesbok, Zebra, and Sable.
Don’t forget to check out Buds Guns on line, where I got the lh 77. Very fair prices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarissaRcg

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,