WIN a FREE South African Hunt Valued at US$6,300 for 2 Hunters from AFRICA SUN SAFARIS for 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations @Josh3105 your post #1830 is the winner! Can't wait to for you to share your hunting safari @AFRICA SUN SAFARIS with all of us.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this contest! A special thanks to @BRICKBURN for being witness to the draw.

Many thanks to @AFRICA SUN SAFARIS for so generously offering this hunt to a member of our community.

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 1.21.10 PM.png

Last edited:
Congratulations Josh3105!

Congrats!

Congrats

Congratulations @Josh3105 . Hope you have an awesome trip. Can't wait to read the report.

Thank you to Jerome and all the sponsors for continuing to do this. It made a trip of a lifetime for my wife and I.

Congratulations to Josh3105!

Thank you to "AFRICA SUN SAFARIS" and AfricaHunting.com for the opportunity to get in on this contest!!

Cheers!!!

Congratulations josh3105 have a great time!

Thank you for the opportunity Africa Sun Safari's!!

Bah Humbug! Hope you have a great hunt.

Congratulations @Josh3105 have a grand adventure!
Oh, and don’t forget to write us a report!

Thank you very much to Jerome and of course Africa Sun Safaris, what a very kind gesture. I will email you guys in the morning.

Kind regards
Josh
Congratulations @Josh3105 your post #1830 is the winner! Can't wait to for you to share your hunting safari @AFRICA SUN SAFARIS with all of us.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this contest! A special thanks to @BRICKBURN for being witness to the draw.

Many thanks to @AFRICA SUN SAFARIS for so generously offering this hunt to a member of our community.

View attachment 342078

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielDalz

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.