Wild Boar Eating Red Deer in NZ

Sarg

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
New Zealand - Australia - Sumatra - Kenya - Zimbabwe - Namibia - South Africa - Botswana - Alaska - Nevada - Hokkaido - Greenland - New Caledonia
As I'm not able to work internationally at the moment I told a job Culling some properties heavly impacted by Wild Deer & Wild Pigs, other animals to .

Big story on this but not doing that now or online, any way here is a short clip of a good sized Boar eating one of the Deer that was culled early, but they have been eating them (and each other) overnight !!

Ok seems to work, not much I know but still might be of interest to others ?

I live in Pennsylvania near a game farm so I get to run into some nice Russian boars sometimes and I've seen lots of them feeding on deer carcasses in the winter. They grind the bones right up. Good protein lol

Interesting video. Did you cull that hog as well?

Yes we have to kill them all, I mostly try not to kill the big nice Stags & have been told off for doing so but I just said I start on the lesser Stags or Bucks (huge Fallow Bucks there to) & its not my fault they are gone by the time I get to shoot them !

They certainly look like the clean up crew.

Good footage , I'm not surprised I've seen carcass cleaned up overnight.
I even saw a small boat trying to mount the sow I had shot the previous evening, I culled him too.

i found this deer, well what was left of it after the coyotes got it.
DSCN0420.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Clients Warthog, wounded on dark & found at day light !

Clients Warthog Jackal .JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaquelFrym

Latest profile posts

dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !