Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
DSC Life Member, International Member PHASA
Hunted
Several of the lower 48, Alaska, South Africa, Ireland, Argentina, Peru
I belong to Sitka’s pro program. They have sent out 5x “friends and family” promo codes that get you 40% off MSRP until November 7th.

If any of you guys are looking to buy some new gear and like Sitka, shoot me a PM and I’ll provide you with a code.

First 5 only… I’m out of codes after that.. (I’m going to guess there are at least a few others on the Sitka pro plan here that might share a code or two though? :) )

2 gone... I've still got 3 to share if anyone needs :)

3 gone. 2 more left! :)

4 down.. 1 left.. who wants it? :)

1698676177164.png

Im fresh out of discount codes... :)

I hate to freeload, but might anyone else have another code? I have a neighbor looking to buy her son some waders. Thank you in advance.

The sale associated with the discount codes ended on the 7th...

Sitka is pretty good about doing a quarterly "sale" in addition to the normal discounts offered to their pro program members.. and usually offer a "friends and family" type access to pro program members a couple of times a year... the next time they send me a discount code that can be shared, I'll post up the opportunity on AH again..
I usually buy a couple of things from them direct when they do the quarterly sale depending on what I need and what items they are offering the additional discount on..

Leupold recently offered a "friends and family" access to their VIP program as well I believe.. theyve been out of stock on the majority of their offerings though for several months and the closer we get to Christmas the less and less they have available..

Reactions: JHT
I hate to freeload, but might anyone else have another code? I have a neighbor looking to buy her son some waders. Thank you in advance.
Just an FYI, the waders aren’t eligible for any discounts or pro programs.

I have one through my job and have never even looked at their site. (I have two other companies I prefer) Good on you Mr. West.

Man, day late and a dollar short. I have a $3000 order in my cart..

Just an FYI, the waders aren’t eligible for any discounts or pro programs.
Very true but it's the one piece of gear I've bought at full price with NO regrets. Mine have hunted in over 20 states in every weather condition with no issues, including breaking ice (get some layers going). That's by far the most mileage I've gotten out of any wader and the boots are amazing. If they were gone tomorrow I would order another set! I hose them off every season and fold them up for next season.

Very true but it's the one piece of gear I've bought at full price with NO regrets. Mine have hunted in over 20 states in every weather condition with no issues, including breaking ice (get some layers going). That's by far the most mileage I've gotten out of any wader and the boots are amazing. If they were gone tomorrow I would order another set! I hose them off every season and fold them up for next season.
I personally don’t have a pair but have been looking and going back and forth between Simms. Everyone i know with a pair of the Sitka Waders swears by them.

Multiple full time guides have bought a set after watching mine at work. No regrets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesmith6532

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,