Which is the “Best” African hunting TV shows

I agree with the music- half the time it's like they are going into battle or recreating epics of the gods. I can't stand that. This is part of why I like African Sun Productions. While they still have a bit of that in some of their stuff, many of them feature much more appropriate music that isn't blasted over the sounds of the hunt.
I think it’s easy to see the videos that are real vs staged for the camera. I think that’s what makes YouTube videos like Africa Sun so well done, nothing fake just documenting a hunters hunt for personal use not destined for TV. TIA has gotten too quirky for me lately even if they have some great hunts featured on their show. The acting for camera is really off putting to me.

I have to go with J Alain Smith. I have spoken with him twice at SCI and he is a great guy. His viddo’s are entertaining and enlightening
don

I have to go with J Alain Smith. I have spoken with him twice at SCI and he is a great guy. His viddo’s are entertaining and enlightening
don
Yes! I'd forgotten about him. His show doesn't come on anymore on DISH........which is what I have. I really enjoyed his show.

I enjoyed the show Johan Cowlitz, PH was on. Can’t remember the show but he was always good to watch.
Agree with you on J Alain Smith. I enjoyed watching him. Don’t know what he does for a living but he sure lives to spend a lot of time and money hunting Buffalo!

Can you subscribe to MyOutdoorTV outside the US?
Yes, its international, headquartered in Europe. I had it for a year in Australia.

J Alain Smith is also very entertaining in his own way. Unfortunately his content is slow to market as he doesn’t hunt as often as Andy.
Growing up I enjoyed Under wild skies with Tony Makris and Uncle Johan Calitz .
“shoot more , shoot more often!”
Sadly this got canned when Disney bought ESPN.

Been in camp with Martin from African Sun Productions, great guy great videographer, TIA are also great, Andy is a laugh a minute and great videographer to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiaWoodley

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)