What Watch do you wear when you hunt?

Not that I need another watch but now you have me looking at the Boderry.

5A38691F-0AE1-4D89-B771-9EAEAD1D5850.jpeg

I like how they moved the crown (and date window) to the 4 o'clock position making it a little more comfortable for wear on the left wrist. Shows that they are actually thinking about how their watches will be used, not just marketed.

I like how they moved the crown (and date window) to the 4 o'clock position making it a little more comfortable for wear on the left wrist. Shows that they are actually thinking about how their watches will be used, not just marketed.

It’s a good little watch. It’s running +2 per, on the time graph. That’s a $1.72 Ali Express strap. It came with a quality single pass nato and Ti Bracelet. I have less than $100 in the whole thing. A steal.

It‘s going to stay in the rotation.

Last edited:
Tudor watches seem to be quite popular. I had to splurge myself. View attachment 599161
Thank you to several members here for helping me spend my money! And also for the really good advice.

If I wear this turkey hunting, I will need to be sure my sleeves cover up it’s shine.

John

That combo always looks nice.

I'm trying to resist buying this watch, reviews like this aren't helping. Might be for my wife...might not.

I had them on the table...ready to go. His on the left & hers on the right. Hard to justify with a safari coming up.
1713045061649.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReeceI0162

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!