Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, WSF, RMEF, GSCO, and NRA
Hunted
Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique x3, Tanzania and CAR. Tajikistan, Canada, Mexico, AK, WY, NM, SD, CO, UT, AZ, NV
I've been looking all over the internet and also called a few local stores and cannot find Remington or Norma brass. Same for Federal 215 primers. Would anyone have 200 brass and/or 200 primers they would sell? I do have an extra box (50ct) of 225 grain Swift A-Frames that I could trade. Online Swift price is $90.00 but none in stock. Let me know...

I have 170 215 primers, and am over in Gypsum. I'll be down in the Denver area on May 7 if that will help.

Scott,
Should you happen to travel through Albuquerque, I can help you with the F215s. I have a decent supply, purchased in 2019.

One thing that I would do if I was you if you haven't already.

Is to go onto sites such as Midway, Natchez, Cabela's, and other online catalogs that sell brass and sthe Notify Me link if it is available when you pull up the brass. Then be ready as soon as they email you.

I just got some 30-30 brass this way, but at times you need to be quick.

As for your reloads I wouldn't hesitate to use your once fired brass for new loads.

One thing that I would do if I was you if you haven't already.

Is to go onto sites such as Midway, Natchez, Cabela's, and other online catalogs that sell brass and sthe Notify Me link if it is available when you pull up the brass. Then be ready as soon as they email you.

I just got some 30-30 brass this way, but at times you need to be quick.

As for your reloads I wouldn't hesitate to use your once fired brass for new loads.
Yes, I have made the notifications. That is exactly how I got the A-Frame bullets a couple months ago. I sent you a PM about the primers. Thanks.

Scott,
Should you happen to travel through Albuquerque, I can help you with the F215s. I have a decent supply, purchased in 2019.
Thanks! Might be headed that way in a couple months on my way to Midland to visit my son. Will let you know if I have not located any by then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GildaHarkn

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….