Wanted Nikon Monarch African

zekestrother

Reaction score
Hunted
united states, mexico
Looking for a Nikon Monarch African. Will happily pay fair price and shipping. Illuminated reticle preferred but I will take what I can get. Used is perfectly ok as long as the glass is in good shape and everything works.

I'm new to the site so just trying to find my way around. Hope that link works. It shows up right beside your post in the Latest section

I'm new to the site so just trying to find my way around. Hope that link works. It shows up right beside your post in the Latest section
Yeah I saw this one too, but it is not on the market anymore. Thanks for the help though.

Ah, I get it now. I am not accustomed to the system on here where stuff that is sold is still listed in the classifieds and you only realize it is sold when you scroll to the very bottom.

I'll keep my eye out on the other sites I watch and will let you know if I see anything.

Thanks for the help everyone. Just sent the funds to another AH member for a scope.

If anyone cares to weigh in. I can’t tell if this is legit or not. Attached are pms from an ah member in response to this post. I ordered one scope already but I would not mind having another so I made an offer and this is how it went. Maybe I’m being to suspicious of the internet. Or if someone can vouch for Matt Gailey. I’d love to get the scope, just seems off a bit.

IMG_1298.png
IMG_1299.png
IMG_1300.png
IMG_1301.png
IMG_1302.png
IMG_1303.png
IMG_1304.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If administrators can look at his IP address and see where he is located. And if no good ban him

If anyone cares to weigh in. I can’t tell if this is legit or not. Attached are pms from an ah member in response to this post. I ordered one scope already but I would not mind having another so I made an offer and this is how it went. Maybe I’m being to suspicious of the internet. Or if someone can vouch for Matt Gailey. I’d love to get the scope, just seems off a bit.

View attachment 588826View attachment 588827View attachment 588828View attachment 588829View attachment 588830View attachment 588831View attachment 588832
@zekestrother, This is a scammer from Nigeria, @mattgaileyb has been banned. Good for you for questioning this account operating in the PM system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaniWisdom

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,