Wanted A Nice .458 Lott (Or .416 Rigby, Rigby) For First African Safari Hunt This July. Thanks!

Raskolnikov743

AH member
Reaction score
Per above, if anyone has a .458 Lott with scope they’re willing to part with, or a .416 Rigby (by Rigby) at a reasonable price point, thanks for letting me know!

Thank you all.

v/r
J. Wright

Per above, if anyone has a .458 Lott with scope they’re willing to part with, or a .416 Rigby (by Rigby) at a reasonable price point, thanks for letting me know!

Thank you all.

v/r
J. Wright
What is your budget range?

Lol, yes - gathering the humor here: frankly, I’m looking for 416 rigby ($13-16k) and little brother coming with me is looking for Lott, with budget $1500-$2500. Thanks!
Ok that clears up a lott;)

I have a Brno ZKK 602.

Rifle is in nearly new condition. Has classic style french walnut stock. It was chambered in 458 Win Mag but has been made to handle 458 Lott. Action has been smoothly and polished to feed perfectly.

Have a little ammo as well. Have to check on exactly what.

I would sell it for 2300 USD shipped to your ffl.

Thank you all.

v/r
J. Wright
Where are you located?

I have a Brno ZKK 602.

Rifle is in nearly new condition. Has classic style french walnut stock. It was chambered in 458 Win Mag but has been made to handle 458 Lott. Action has been smoothly and polished to feed perfectly.

Have a little ammo as well. Have to check on exactly what.

I would sell it for 2300 USD shipped to your ffl.
Care to send pics? Feel free to PM if you prefer! Thanks.

Lol indeed - he said “big boy” and all I could think of was “.458 Lott.”
One of my favorite sounds on the continent of Africa is a .458 Lott hammering into a buffalo!

IMG_6572.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s a beautiful ZKK 602, excellent looking wood, tuned and conversion to 458 Lott, like new, $2300 is a VERY reasonable asking price. I recently bid (unsuccessfully) on a similar ZKK 602 conversion to 458 Lott, not as nice condition, only one cross bolt that went for a lot more!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeonardoOy

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….