Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, SCI, NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe (Matabeleland North - Hwange & Matabeleland South - Marula/Plumtree), Namibia, South Africa (Limpopo, Free State, North West, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Gauteng)
Looking for exactly what the title says .470 NE Brass or a couple boxes of Federal loaded .470 NE w/ Woodleigh Hydro Solids.

Please PM me if you have either

Looking for exactly what the title says .470 NE Brass or a couple boxes of Federal loaded .470 NE w/ Woodleigh Hydro Solids.

Please PM me if you have either
I got some fedaral un fired primed pulled nickel plated brass in bag of 50. Will be $200+ 15 for shipping. If interested let me know.
Krish

Responded, I’ll take it

I have a bumch of unfired Jamison if anybody else is looking.

Still have the brass. It is not nickel plated and is unfired. How much do you need? I have quite a bit. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NatishaCru

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)