Wanted 375H&H Brass

Axle2010

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hey guys I'm looking for brass for my incoming M70 and so far nothing online so if anybody has some good brass they're needing to offload please let me know

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 8.27.58 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 8.27.58 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 8.28.01 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-23 at 8.28.01 AM.png
    534.9 KB · Views: 55
How much do you need? I’ve got some I could spare.
Idk honestly, I'm new to reloading and never had a 375 before so I'm guessing I'd lie to have maybe a hundred or so rounds to load...? I doubt anybody shoots more than that in a range session. Or am I wrong?

Never heard of PPU, is it good stuff? Obviously not Nosler at that price but I'm not really a Nosler quality shooter I think

If you shoot 100 rounds in a session that would quite a lot compared to what I do. 12-15 a session is about max for me.

If you shoot 100 rounds in a session that would quite a lot compared to what I do. 12-15 a session is about max for me.
So 50 to 100 would be plenty to work on different loadsit sounds like. I don't get to shoot a often as I'd like so when u do get out there I tend to shoot a good bit but I've never shoot a 375 so it may take a little while to accustom my shoulder to it

Thanks for the tag. I'm about to post Remington 375 H&H to the site. We have 6 bags of new old stock.

PPU is very very short in my M70 chamber , so I wouldn’t invest much time in first time around loads. Fire form then full length size, only pushing the shoulder back .002 ish. Nosler brass is manufactured by Norma, and then marked up. If I were you I’d buy factory ammo and shoot that to get used to the rifle, say 20-40 rounds and then just reload that brass. It will be formed to your chamber and you get to practice, both a win. Barnes factory loads are good enough to hunt with and is available everywhere, and the brass is good quality. Hornady factory brass is also good.

Concur about the markup on Nosler, but unfortunately, sometimes it's all that's available. I just listed the Remington new old stock. It's a little more than the PPU. We have some Barnes loaded ammo, and Norma makes that brass. Hoping to have Norma headstamped brass by the end of the year. I have heard that Nosler started making their own brass in some calibers, but we aren't direct with them so I can't verify it.

Hey guys I'm looking for brass for my incoming M70 and so far nothing online so if anybody has some good brass they're needing to offload please let me know
I have some once-fired brass if you need some. Send me a PM.

Never heard of PPU, is it good stuff? Obviously not Nosler at that price but I'm not really a Nosler quality shooter I think

I've never used their brass so I can't speak to the quality, Axle. Reading the responses here, sounds as though you should have little trouble sourcing other brands if you are hesitant to try PPU.

I have a bunch of unfired Norma brass, several hundred pieces that I would let go for a deal.

I have some new Hornady brass, PM if you still need some

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaniLebron

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,