UK Trophy Bill

I see someone had just donated £1m to the Labour Party to kill off the drag hunts.
So I recon it’s only the start.

Trophy hunting will be next.

IMG_6178.jpeg

They could pretty much rewild the BBC instead , much cheaper since so many feral’s is there already .

Hi All,
Sadly here we go again, the country faces a rake of issues and yet parliamentary time can be found for this latest round of virtue signalling!!!!
At least there are some truth bombs in this article!

Hi All,
Sadly here we go again, the country faces a rake of issues and yet parliamentary time can be found for this latest round of virtue signalling!!!!
At least there are some truth bombs in this article!
Sadly, I cannot open, protected by paywall.

If the African nations affected by this were serious they could easily move a motion in the General Assembly of the UN condemning the proponents of such bans as being racists and no-colonialists trying to impose their will on poor black peoples of the world. There would be sufficient other nations, generally disgruntled with everything, who would welcome the chance to pile on.
Nothing the virtue signallers fear more than being hung from their own petard.

So unfortunately on Friday 22nd March the UK parliament has found time to discuss another Trophy Hunting Bill, it's interesting because today it was announced that UK has now an even larger amount of the population leaving in poverty, in fact a dramatic rise in those numbers, but hey that's not important, we need to focus on virtue signalling ARA agenda!!!!

I have enclosed a good article written by someone who probably knows what they're talking about, this was in regards to a stupid social media post by a leading politician!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielDalz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.