Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
I am glad this article put the focus on the statement from the Namibian representative. It's about time!

It is nice to see a well thought out article on this subject for a change. Definitely nice to have the real stake holders at the forefront. This ban reminds me of how some anti hunters at the world bank in the 1970s made loans conditional on Kenya banning hunting with disastrous results.

Geez I guess I have hit old foggie status who is Ricky Gervais? Hopefully not the next James Bond!

Yeah man, you are way out of touch. Probably the most relevant world wide comic-maybe put Chapelle up there also. He doesn't take crap from no one. He fronted out all of Hollywood at one of those award shows back a couple years ago. Since he was the MC he had a lot of mic time :ROFLMAO:.

Not great that is falls on the other side of this issue.

Yeah man, you are way out of touch. Probably the most relevant world wide comic-maybe put Chapelle up there also.
Not familiar with either Gervais or Chapelle. Frankly, I wouldn't be able to pick out either one of them from a lineup.

"With widespread support from the British public, and an anti-trophy hunting campaign backed by celebrities including Gervais, Brian May, Ed Sheeran and Joanna Lumley, a ban would be popular, and similar legislation is expected in other European countries."

Question: If I've never heard of them, are they still considered "celebrities"?

Not familiar with either Gervais or Chapelle. Frankly, I wouldn't be able to pick out either one of them from a lineup.

"With widespread support from the British public, and an anti-trophy hunting campaign backed by celebrities including Gervais, Brian May, Ed Sheeran and Joanna Lumley, a ban would be popular, and similar legislation is expected in other European countries."

Question: If I've never heard of them, are they still considered "celebrities"?
Thanks Troubleshooter never heard of Chapelle either. I kind of like being irrelevant!
I truly do not know how to respond. :oops:

I am hardly a follower of the "latest" trends in entertainment ....... but damn. With respect to comedy, you are aware that Chaplin and Skelton haven't appeared in a while? :unsure:

Seriously, they are the two big names in comedy who have stood up to the woke crowd, and thus far, have proven too big to "cancel."

Thanks Troubleshooter never heard of Chapelle either. I kind of like being irrelevant!
Gemsbok45: You have it backwards. Our interests are on the important things like fine rifles, hunting, travel & adventure, family, earning a living, etc. It is the "celebrities" who are irrelevant. ;)

Gervais has been a strong, anti hunting voice. Brilliant comic. Chappelle has often been a voice of reason. Very funny man as well. Thanks for posting.................FWB

I am hardly a follower of the "latest" trends in entertainment ....... but damn. With respect to comedy, you are aware that Chaplin and Skelton haven't appeared in a while? :unsure:
Actually, I'm more of a Groucho Marxist.

More positive rational reporting

@spike.t
Good to see a non hunter has finally seen the light and sense behind hunting and has decided to tell how it REALLY is.
All this from a journalist of all things is good to see and hopefully Moe will understand, but alas tgeyare only one voice
Bob

I truly do not know how to respond. :oops:

Seriously, they are the two big names in comedy who have stood up to the woke crowd, and thus far, have proven too big to "cancel."

Yeah it's good the way he stands up to and takes the piss out of the woke wankers....so a shame he is so rabidly anti hunting....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard6789

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani