The Blonde is Back

Odinsraven

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Membe,Icelandic Hunting Club SKOTVIS , BASC (UK) Countryside Alliance (UK)r
Hunted
UK ,Ireland, Bulgaria,Iceland,Czech Republic
Can post this as she does not much bother with us guys ...

Anyhow 14th Feb is around sion which is her Birthday and indeed some other date people keep muttering about ...

Anyhow back to the story for her birthday we are off for a month of culling in and around Port Elizabeth

Wikus first to I collect a trophy warthog then off to a young fellow who seems to be making his way

12 days with him and his girl and then hunting on a dairy farm ...guy said you know what a cow is ..FFS milked them from 8 until 18 then I realised no pennies in it ....said would pull one shift just to prove it . So off to wildebeest culling thereally ..some time in PE with old friends

There go a month !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MayJason

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg