Mark Audino

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, WILD SHEEP FOUNDATION, NRA, GSCO
Hunted
C.A.R., Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Mongolia, Turkey, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Spain, UK, Romania, Mexico, Canadian Provinces, Multiple States in USA
Made in Italy, these tank-like ammo boxes are unique. This one made it to Zambia and back with some light honest wear (a few light scratches). Two types of keys. Holds 50 cartridges placed in structural foam cones that are overlayed by a metallic frame. Weight: 2 lbs. 11 oz. Dimensions: 7 1/4 X 4 X 4 Inches. Caliber etched on the top by the maker. Built to handle a bomb blast. $60 shipped to Lower 48 USA. Thank you.

IMG_2606.jpg
IMG_2607.jpg
IMG_2608.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and many thanks, Lee. I'll hold it for you. Great to know another .404 fan out there.

You can pay by any means that it is convenient for you. I can take PayPal at [redacted] . Or, you can send a check or money order made out to Mark Audino to:

[redacted]

I guarantee your satisfaction.

Thanks again, and best regards,

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Mark.
I copied your info. I plan to send payment through the mail on Saturday.
I think a moderator will delete your personal info from your post.

Thank you, Lee.
Will update you with shipment details in due course.
Take care, Mark

Hello and many thanks, Lee. I'll hold it for you. Great to know another .404 fan out there.

You can pay by any means that it is convenient for you. I can take PayPal at [redacted] . Or, you can send a check or money order made out to Mark Audino to:

[redacted]

I guarantee your satisfaction.

Thanks again, and best regards,

Mark

Hi @Mark Audino, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HermanDoan

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,