Survival DEI

Heh heh. First time I've heard Matt Walsh. He does have the gift of gab. Blows away either of the presidential hopefuls. But that's not saying much. Pretty low bar in fact.

I cannot stomach ANY reality show. More effective torture than water boarding.

Hey again @Saul, since you and other libtard Dems seem OK with Pelosi and mouthpieces within the Brandon admin (including BHO shills, RINOs and various and sundry neocons) have been calling for the ousting of Netanyahu, maybe Netanyahu and high ranking members in the Israeli government should call for the impeachment and removal of Brandon?

Hey again @Saul, since you and other libtard Dems seem OK with Pelosi and mouthpieces within the Brandon admin (including BHO shills, RINOs and various and sundry neocons) have been calling for the ousting of Netanyahu, maybe Netanyahu and high ranking members in the Israeli government should call for the impeachment and removal of Brandon?

@fourfive8 why are you spreading your hate to this thread? Your post is unrelated to this thread.

" woke starvy liberals" haha

Heh heh. First time I've heard Matt Walsh. He does have the gift of gab. Blows away either of the presidential hopefuls. But that's not saying much. Pretty low bar in fact.

I cannot stomach ANY reality show. More effective torture than water boarding.
The very first time I heard about Matt Walsh was during the "Cecil the Lion" hysteria. Walsh wrote an article that perfectly summed it up. A must read!

@fourfive8 please refrain from inflammatory language as it will not be tolerated and if you cannot discuss politics without the insults you should not participate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KY Hunting Guy

Latest profile posts

BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.