www.mattanjahuntingsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI ; DSC ; HSC
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa
Good Day AH Members,

The 2023 Hunting Season is coming to an end and it was another successful year, especially for Hyena!

For the 2024 season I have two(2) Spotted Hyena Permits available again and I'm pleased to offer this hunt to AH members. I had a successful season in terms of Hyena's with a 100% success rate.
The hunt will take place in the Lowveld Area of South Africa near the Kruger National Park and the area have a very healthy population of Spotted Hyena, one of the most sought after night time trophies! This hunt focus mainly on a Spotted Hyena as the primary trophy and is ideal for a collector that wants to tick it of his list.

Buffalo or Plains Game can be added as well and for the AH member interested in booking this hunt I will offer a 10% discount on selected Plains Game Species.
Pick-up & Drop off is from Eastgate Airport near Hoedspruit which is a convenient 30 minute drive from camp.

Pricing is similar to that of 2023 and Spotted Hyena can be imported into the USA.

Breakdown:
  • 5 Days / 6 Nights, 1 Hunter x 1 PH - US$ 1 400.00 (US$ 280 / Day)
  • 1x Spotted Hyena - US$ 4 300.00
  • Road Transfer from Eastgate Airport Included
  • Pre Baiting
  • Total: $ 5 700.00

Daily Rate Includes:

Full board Accommodation
All Meals, Bottled Water, Soft Drinks, Local Beers & Wine with Dinner
Services of a Licensed Professional Hunter
Services of trained Skinner's & Trackers
Road Transfer to and from Eastgate Airport
Fully equipped hunting vehicle & transport in hunting areas
Daily Laundry Service
Daily Maid Service
Camp Chef
Field Preparation of Trophies
Delivery of Trophies to local Taxidermy

Daily Rate Excludes:
Observer / Non Hunter - $200.00 Per Day
International-, Domestic Airfare & Air Charters
Accommodation before & after the hunt.
Taxidermy Cost
Dip & Shipping of Trophies
Temporary Import/Export Permit, Rifle or Ammo Hire
Side Trips & Daily Activities

WGI-0018.JPG

IMG-2522-min (2).jpg

Interesting offer from a great PH. One thing about Dieter is that you will have a great time hunting with him! If you have traveled and hunted with a variety of guides, you will know that beyond getting the animal is the overall experience you have. If you get the game but dislike the time spent with the PH, your hunt will have a sourness that is hard to forget. That will not be a problem with Dieter!

Another thing is finding a PH that actually enjoys the hunt you want to do...think about it. Dieter and I talk often about hyenas and they are a wonderful and challenging game species. If you want a good time hunting hyenas, you need to take a hard look at this offer. He has great PG and buff on quota also. Hey, if you want a character reference on any of this, reach out to me. I'm happy to talk about any of it. Dieter is a great PH and you will enjoy your time with him on the hunt and around the campfire.

How do you hunt, bait, calling spotlighting?

IMG_1853.jpeg

Don't miss out on this hunt for 2024!

AH Members, I still have some dates available for the 2024 Season, don't miss out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EugeniaVel

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.