SPAIN: Return To Spain

Mi Esposa and I also love Spain.. We've never hunted there though.. the last trip we made we ran with the bulls in pamplona (really sorta trotted with them a couple of different days and enjoyed the festival in between trottings lol).. spent a few days on Majorca soaking up sun and enjoying some island time.. and then wrapped things up with a few days in Barcelona touring all of the typical tourist sites..

We've talked about going back soon (2025 or 2026 maybe?) and hitting Madrid, Seville, and possibly Valencia over maybe a 7-10 day period..

Im seriously liking the idea of putting an additional 2-4 days onto the trip to add in an Ibex.. that would be wonderful..

Congrats on that fine roebuck, and glad you had a great time in Spain.

I plan on going to tha Beceite area for a roebuck soon.

Congrats for your trip good Roe, Merida and Alhambra never disappoint.I'm happy when people love my country. We have amazing food, weather, culture and of course hunt!!! I can't ask for more!
Only one mistake you make,The picture you post with Felipe Ibex is a Gredos not Beceite
Good catch! You are correct! I did not post the Beceite because all of those photos had my colleague in them.

Thanks for sharing your experience and a really nice roe buck. I’ve got two Spain hunts booked for 2025. Will be doing a roe buck hunt in April with Francisco Rosich and then a Pyrenean chamois hunt with Bruno Rosich in October, really excited for both hunts. My wife will be joining me for both trips and we are just starting to explore touring options for the trips.

NOT SURE WHICH I WANT TO DO MORE, HUNT IBEX OR SEE SOME GOOD BULLFIGHTS!
Me too but sadly you can't do both. Bull fighting is in the summer only. I will have to plan another trip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
divydestination1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?