So I built a Book/gun case

Wow that is almost perfect;) It just needs to be in my room... but with 3 more walls of all guns, then the library and gun space would be about right:)

Beautifully done! Something you should be proud of!
Question? Do you have any need to lock your long guns? (thinking of local regulations or small children) If so, a small bar across the barrel cutouts should suffice. Great job

Wowza!

What species of wood and stain color?
Thank you everyone and I do not want to mislead so I need to say that I was not the Master Craftsman that actually built it, that would be my good friend Eli, I will pass on all of your compliments to him as they are truly deserving!!!
However I did design it 100% from the cabinlet to the book cases to the pistol case and knife drawer, and the rifle space with the black ship lap backing And even the LED lighting and how it was to be mounted. So I was a big part of it but Eli is the magician that took my thoughts and sketches and made them a reality!

The wood we used was a high-end Oak that was stained in a Red Mahogany… I used Oak because my last name is “Oaks“ in Spanish so I wanted it to represent family…

So I’m building a small library and gun room and have finished the first wall. Thoughts?View attachment 589437View attachment 589438View attachment 589439View attachment 589440
CZ Diesel: VERY NICE, looks classic, a room a Man could go into, sit down and just admire and think about his accomplishments…be surrounded by some of the things he earned in his life and enjoyed. I’m Not sure how that room is “secured” but would guess you put thought into that as well. I know that I enjoy my collection and would love it to be more visible - but I just don’t trust the security to anything less then a very high quality Safe. And that deprives me of the pleasure you will get looking at yours whenever you pass by. I would need to build a house from scratch to incorporate an internal room like that - combining your beautiful aesthetics while incorporating my security requirements. Hope you have many hours of relaxing enjoyment in that room - it is Well Done !

Fine job! The wood is beautiful. Walnut?

Wow, beautiful work and room. I only see one flaw, not enough guns. :ROFLMAO: Seriously, congratulations that is a room to be proud of. Can't wait to see the rest. Keep it coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaPya51

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,