Snake Guards For Sale

Chris M.

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Canada, US, South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, New Zealand, Greenland, Argentina
Hunting&Fishing Products Everlast snake-guard shield with Realtree camo pattern for sale. Excellent condition; not used in field.

Purchased several years ago for my first anticipated African safari at the time. Didn't put them on for the first morning hunt and was waiting to do so after sighting in the rifle; but, when the PH showed up in a pair of shorts, low boots and leather gaiters, I embarrassingly put them away for good. Never used them on any other safaris... albeit did run into a few snakes (Green mamba, two Puff adders and a beautiful golden colored Cape cobra, up close and personal).

Perhaps best suited for upland bird hunters in southern USA that have briars and rattlers about.

Front panel measures 6" wide and 16" long. Would fit most any size boot and leg size. Adjustable nylon web strap and snap.

$30 USD plus shipping at cost.

Snake guards pair.jpg
Snake Guard open.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note SOLD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MayJason

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg