AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
Up for sale is a nice and handy SAKO 375 H&H full stocked rifle Come with factory rings but not the scope.

$2050 delivered to your FFL

DSC_0214.JPG
DSC_0215.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Up for sale is a nice and handy SAKO 375 H&H full stocked rifle Come with factory rings but not the scope.

$2050 delivered to your FFL
Great value from a great manufacturer…this one will not last long. I have had 3 SAKOs. Excellent performance!!!

That stock on a Sako action is a unique special looking rifle. Very nice !

I have a few questions: First what is the LOP
Second what is the barrel length
Third where are you located
Forth how does it feed the rounds
Fifth what type of safety 3 position on the bolt or 2 to the side

Thank you

Rick

The LOP is 14 1/4 to end of recoil pad and 13 to the end of the wood.
Barrels is 20 in long.
It feed aframes, nosler partitions/accubonds, and DGS/DGX perfectly. Those are the only rounds I have shot in it.
It has the 2 position on the side of the action safety.
I am about a 15 hour drive from the DFW area.

Had the exact same gun for 25 years. Unfortunately, I had to sell it for something that I thought I needed more, in Sweden we are only allowed to have six weapons for hunting. Never a problem and it was a joy to watch the brass eject in a nice arc. Mine killed moose, fallow deer, red deer and a whole league of pigs with no problem, and it was very smooth to handle. If I could I would buy one again.

P1000143.JPG

I own several Sako and have this one in a 30-06. Great rifle and fantastic price! GLWS!

IMG_1630.jpeg

I have the exact same rifle in 375 h&h , it is extremely accurate and easily shoots MOA at 100 m if the shooter does his part . It is a pleasure to carry in the bush and one of my favourite rifles .

Bump back to the top for the weekend.

I will take the rifle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwol1f

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)