rbros

Gold supporter
AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Life Member SCI, MDF, NRA Life
Hunted
USA, Canada, Spain, South Africa
Have a like new Sabatti Big 5 EDL 470 Nitro Express w/ejectors. Fired 2 times. I purchased is directly from Italian Firearms Group (the importer) last Spring. Just can't see it being a safe queen as I will be using my own built rifles on my hunting trips since that is what I do for a living. Comes with all of the accessories they come with new as well as some snap caps. I shot some Hornady DGS ammo through it from a buddies rifles and the 2 shots were 1" apart and didn't cross at 45 yds. Seems to mirror the test target from Sabatti although I don't know what ammo they use to test. This is not a "ground" muzzle Cabelas gun. Italian Firearms Group brings them in with auto ejectors and this one is setup with them. I will also be including 55 pieces of new Norma brass, 500gr A Frames, 500 gr Hornady DGS and dies as shown. I always wanted a double rifle so I bought one, but in reality, I will be using the bolt action rifles that I build when I hunt. I'm basically selling it for my cost and the buyer will get all the extra's as a bonus. I'm located in Central Texas about 30 min East of Austin and can ship directly to your FFL since I'm an FFL holder as well. Rifle is in as new condition. Asking $6700 shipped to your FFL w/insurance. This is a personal rifle and not something I'm selling as a business.

image7.jpeg
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image9.jpeg
image10.jpeg
image11.jpeg
image12.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the factory regulation is with Hornady DGS or DGX 500gr so that checks out.

Good luck with the sale, I have a 300NM you built and it’s been a killer for me.

I believe the factory regulation is with Hornady DGS or DGX 500gr so that checks out.

Good luck with the sale, I have a 300NM you built and it’s been a killer for me.
Thanks man! Glad the 300NM is working well for ya!

Very nice rifle, such a shame the early ones had regulation problems.

Where are you going to find a better rifle for that price.

Very nice rifle, such a shame the early ones had regulation problems.

Where are you going to find a better rifle for that price.
Thanks. The early ones definitely had some issues. I don’t think the wood, fit and finish was as nice either back then. Since IFG started importing them the quality seems to have gotten much better. Definitely a good value for a double rifle.

I am very familiar with these. I've wanted this exact rifle for years. I personally know the IFG guys as they sponsored my son when he was shooting competitively. Their warehouse is only a few miles down the road from my house. I've shot a ton of these and I can say without hesitation that they are fantastic firearms. If I had the money right now this rifle would be going home with me. My double is a IFG gun but it is a FAIR as opposed to a Sabatti. I can guarantee you can not find a better double in this caliber for the price. Excellent offer sir.

Why this gun has not sold I do not know. If your worried about the quality. You might want to contact Ken Owens. I doubt if anyone has had more experience with Sabattis than Ken. He is a great guy.

Why this gun has not sold I do not know. If your worried about the quality. You might want to contact Ken Owens. I doubt if anyone has had more experience with Sabattis than Ken. He is a great guy.
It is sold

Someone should be very happy. I hope it gets used.

Hopefully we will hear from the buyer.

Have a like new Sabatti Big 5 EDL 470 Nitro Express w/ejectors. Fired 2 times. I purchased is directly from Italian Firearms Group (the importer) last Spring. Just can't see it being a safe queen as I will be using my own built rifles on my hunting trips since that is what I do for a living. Comes with all of the accessories they come with new as well as some snap caps. I shot some Hornady DGS ammo through it from a buddies rifles and the 2 shots were 1" apart and didn't cross at 45 yds. Seems to mirror the test target from Sabatti although I don't know what ammo they use to test. This is not a "ground" muzzle Cabelas gun. Italian Firearms Group brings them in with auto ejectors and this one is setup with them. I will also be including 55 pieces of new Norma brass, 500gr A Frames, 500 gr Hornady DGS and dies as shown. I always wanted a double rifle so I bought one, but in reality, I will be using the bolt action rifles that I build when I hunt. I'm basically selling it for my cost and the buyer will get all the extra's as a bonus. I'm located in Central Texas about 30 min East of Austin and can ship directly to your FFL since I'm an FFL holder as well. Rifle is in as new condition. Asking $6700 shipped to your FFL w/insurance. This is a personal rifle and not something I'm selling as a business.

View attachment 587769View attachment 587770View attachment 587771View attachment 587772View attachment 587773View attachment 587774View attachment 587775View attachment 587776View attachment 587777View attachment 587778View attachment 587779View attachment 587780View attachment 587781
What a rifle! I’m excited for the new owner!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WildWill

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….