Graham Hunter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Alaska Canada US New Zealand Scotland South Africa Zimbabwe
Remington 700 Classic Ltd Edition. This was the caliber for the 1998 edition. Posting for my brother in law. Gun is in very good condition. Bluing is 97% wood is in good condition . No cracked or peeling finish but does have a couple of scratches and small dings common with hunting. Has fired less than 100 rounds. Comes with 50 Remington unprimed brass new in the baq. $1450.00

Rem1.jpg
Rem2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry it goes as a package. I probably have 100 once fired brass if you are interested.

Remington 700 Classic Ltd Edition. This was the caliber for the 1998 edition. Posting for my brother in law. Gun is in very good condition. Bluing is 97% wood is in good condition . No cracked or peeling finish but does have a couple of scratches and small dings common with hunting. Has fired less than 100 rounds. Comes with 50 Remington unprimed brass new in the baq. $1450.00

View attachment 451800View attachment 451802
Price drop $1250.00

One last try Rifle, 50 new brass and a set of dies $1200.00 shipped.

Graham,
You have it priced right, if I didn’t have two already I would own this one! Elk slaying machine the 8 mag is, the brass is hard to find and this represents a bargain to be had!
Cheers,
Cody

Graham Hunter pm sent.

I will put this thread to bed! SOLD! See you Monday!

View attachment 451800View attachment 451802
Gun is sold!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ASBending

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….