Reasonably priced good US African Taxidermy

One of the reasons I wanted it don’t in the US this time is because my kudu and waterbuck are going in very specific spots that will need very specific mounts to make them fit and look right. Everything else should be straight forward. I was seriously considering Life-Form as well in SA. Anyone had stuff done by them?

I have used B&B taxidermy in Houston since 97. Mike Baird the owner is a tremendous taxidermist and a down to earth person

I cannot comment on the quality of work, but I was researching some DFW area taxidermist recently and had come across TrueLife in Granbury, or Alpine Taxidermy in South Fort Worth as a couple possible places.

I also have a Red Stag and Blackbuck with @gizmo at Top of Texas in Amarillo. I liked the work in his shop and the price was fair, and as you've seen in this thread already there are a number of members on AH that gave great reviews. The only downside is the long drive to go get it, but I'm in Quannah area frequently enough that it makes the extra trip considerably shorter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
merjeklo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.