RCC Brass

Tucketed

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
First I have only reloaded shotgun shells. I purchased a 375HH last year and have a 404 Jeffery being built and thought it would be appropriate to start reloading. I have plenty of 375 brass from both Barnes and Swift but am trying to figure out 404 Brass. It appears the only easily accessed brass is Hornady. Your thoughts on Hornady for larger bores like 404 and do any of you have experience with RCC machined brass?
Thank you
Ed

I've used Hornady brass in 30-06, 9.3x62, 9.3x74 and 405 Win. I've been very happy with all of them, and would buy in 404 if I had one.

Norma Brass for the 404 Jeffery is also readily available. I also think it is made a lot better than the Hornady. The primer pockets are a little tight though. They are a little more pricy but worth it in my estimation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fwre44

Latest profile posts

Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.