Raven Rocks Huge Thank You!

Hey all,

Just wanted to give you my recent experience with one of our site sponsors, Raven Rocks. I ordered some 7mm Tipstrike and Oryx bullets and some 338 230 grain Oryx that I’m thinking of taking to Africa. I’ve placed several orders with them before and it’s always been fast and easy. This one was exceptional! Instead of the 230 grain Oryx, they sent 2 boxes of 250 grain GTX’s. I emailed them the next day (before they opened) and gave them the order number and what I’d received. I thought I might hear something later that day or within a reasonable time. Laid my phone down and went to work.

38 minutes after they opened, I received an email apologizing for the mistake and the instruction to ”Keep the 250 GTX’s”.

20 minutes later, another email, with the info that the 2 boxes of 230gr Oryx were on their way!

Uh, ok. (That was fast!)

I need to make this right and pay for the 2 I received in error. Picked up the phone and called. Kelly was who had signed the email, must be a customer service rep.

Nope, owner!

I told her who I was and that I wanted to pay them for the 2 boxes of GTX bullets. She let me off the hook by saying she couldn’t take credit card info where she was and that a positive review would mean more to their business than the money. Gotcha, will do!

If you’ve ordered from them in the past, then you know. If you haven’t, give them a shot. Small, family run business, above and beyond customer service, awesome price, what else could you ask for.

They paid it forward to me and I’d like to pay it forward to the AH community. I’ll post the 2 boxes of 250gr GTX’s on the Pay It Forward section. All thanks to Raven Rocks Precision!

Cheers Everyone!
Doug

I recently bought some ammo from Raven Rocks and the pricing was very good and gthe shiiping was fast. They are a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks for the kind words. Kelly is responsible for a lot of the success of the business. When we're moved into the new location, I'll share some pictures. Thanks for helping us grow-- we look forward what's next.

It was a pleasure using them, .270win Norma oryx 150 have been hard to find ! And
RRP had them and they are a sponsor here = double win
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solomoha

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.