AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.randmfirearms.com
Deals & offers
Hi AH community!
I would like to introduce us as a New Sponsor on AH
Most of you already know me as I have been on AH since 2017 as a member @Mark Biggerstaff
R&M Firearms is a family owned gunshop in El Campo, Texas. This shop has been in business since 1991 in our community. We carry a full line of ammo, optics and firearms. Several of our local AH'ers visit our shop regularly and helped influence us to become a site sponsor. I have been an employee of the shop for 13 years now and looking forward to helping other AH'ers with any items they may need.
We will be posting up specials at times and if anyone needs anything please give me a call at shop or cell.
Also you can visit and shop our web site for items. Some can be drop shipped to you others will be shipped from shop to you. Call me before ordering off web site as I may be able to give further AH discounts directly thru the shop
When calling always mention AH and ask for Mark!

Very cool to see this happen. Business decisions can be tough, especially in the marketing world, but it seems like spending marketing money in a place such as this would be very worthwhile.

Got any primers??? :cool: :LOL:

Congratulations Mark. Have talked to you on several threads in the past year or two.

Welcome to AH R&M Firearms! Looking forward to having you as a sponsor and Mark don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.

Well I’ll be! Thanks Mark for getting R&M Firearms to help sponsor AH!

Very cool to see this happen. Business decisions can be tough, especially in the marketing world, but it seems like spending marketing money in a place such as this would be very worthwhile.

Got any primers??? :cool: :LOL:

Very limited on primers,
We will can ship ammo and certain reloading supplies, However we are not licensed to ship primers and powder.
Thanks for the Welcome

Welcome to AH R&M Firearms! Looking forward to having you as a sponsor and Mark don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance.
Thanks Jerome for all your help getting this done!

Welcome as a sponsor, Mark. It's been great trading long distance with you and really enjoyed talking with you about our upcoming safari with Bos en Dal. Good luck with the business and good hunting in May!

Congrats Mark!

FWIW I've bought quite a bit of stuff from R&M over the past few years and have had several transactions with @Mark Biggerstaff personally too.. I've been in the shop a few times as well..

All great people.. lots of nice stuff on the shelves.. and very fair pricing..

Theyve got a loyal customer in me.. They have always been a pleasure to do business with..

Just wanted to say thanks for the Welcome. We are glad to be a sponsor on the best forum we could think of joining.

Hello R&M Firearms,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Also Thank You, for becoming a Sponsor for this, the greatest forum.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GildaHarkn

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….