Prayers for my Little Girl

Hillbilly Marine

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hello my extended family. AH is truly an Ohana (as they say in Hawaii) and my Daddy's Little Girl needs some prayers tonight.

She has been battling open wounds and infections on her feet for the last six years that has has finally led to today.

This morning she went into the hospital to have about 3/4 of each foot amputated. She's a strong willed and her life's journey has brought her to God. So, if y'all will pray for her I sure it will help.
FB_IMG_1633965746104.jpg

Thanks and God Bless,
Kevin

I can emphasize with your daughter, having spent more time dealing with open wounds and infection than anyone ought to. I hope and pray that this surgery will bring her an end to this vicious cycle. I'll be praying for her.

Oh my God, so sorry to hear of this. We’ll be praying for your little girl’s quick healing.

So sorry to hear. Your daughter, you and your family will definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Hope the surgery goes well and my best wishes for a recovery.

Praying for her and an abundance of Gods Blessings

Prayers for your daughter.

prayers sent for your beautiful daughter and the rest of your family. May this be an end to the the problems and God watch over her and the surgeon during the operation.
Cody

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeniaWestm

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}