Powder & Primer Deals Today

A fellow member here and myself were able to split 3lbs of RL15 a few months ago. I haven't seen any since.

Unsure. Putting out an APB, hoping someone here finds some for all of us.
Ahhh. I gotcha. I will be keeping an eye out as well. It is still crazy out there. I received a notification from Midway a fre weeks ago that Fed 215M were in stock. It was pure luck I was sitting at my desk with my phone in my hand when the email popped up. I ordered then texted a buddy and posted it on here and went back to midway and they were sold out. Had to have been less than three minutes.

RL 16 is available now but absolutely outrageous. I have the packing slip from Oct of 2020 I think it was when I ordered 2x8lb jugs of RL 16 for $424. Now it is $450 for 1 8lb jug.

I picked up some reloader 15, about 4 lbs from a guy locally a while back
but it is not available many places.
However I just seen a 8lb jug of rl19 at my local tractor supply for $389

I've watched powder supplies of most every type ebb and flow in many of the stores around me in North Texas over the last few years; however the one noticeable exception is that I cannot recall seeing any type of Reloder powders in stock this entire time, particularly the most frequently desired ones like RL15 and 19. Is there something unique about Reloder that makes them so unobtainium?
Yes. Alliant is owned by Vista Outdoors, who also owns Remington, CCI and Federal. Fewer independent companies equals less competition which leads to higher prices and more unobtanium.

I took a motorcycle ride on my young bike (1989 R100GS) to the Bexar County Shooting range just southside San Antonio.

More powder than you could shake a stick at.
RL15, 16, 18, 22, etc. Varget, H4835, IMR4895, H1000, they had it all.
This is my typical go to and it's kinda in the sticks but an enjoyable ride if you can beat or avoid the Randolph AFB traffic and associated overly medicated soccer moms.

I took a motorcycle ride on my young bike (1989 R100GS) to the Bexar County Shooting range just southside San Antonio.

This is my typical go to and it's kinda in the sticks but an enjoyable ride if you can beat or avoid the Randolph AFB traffic and associated overly medicated soccer moms.
Cuando mucho per lb/ton?

All vary but my pound of h4835 was $50.xx after tax.

They're not the cheapest but they seem to always have stuff.

There’s a few things that make it worth being around that style of person referred here, this is one of those things…

ALLIANT RELODER 22 (1.4C) 1LB POWDER 10/CS is back in stock at Grafs.com​

You asked to be notified when this product was back in stock and we're glad to let you know that it is now available.

Time to practice your Quick Draw!​

We are getting limited supply of products in, so please be aware that more notifications may be sent than product we get in stock. If product is already gone, please sign up again. You could be the quickest on the next draw!

Item #:HCRL221
Price:$65.99
Vendor:Alliant Smokeless Powder

Last edited by a moderator:
For all the .470 Nitro shooters here are some A-Frames on sale at MidwayUSA

Swift Factory Overrun A-Frame Bullets 470 Nitro Express (475 Diameter) 500 Grain Bonded Round Nose Box of 50 (Bulk Packaged) Product #: 631518

Our Price: $89.99
($1.80 per bullet)
You Save:$60.00 (40%)

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1026591895?pid=631518

1706476683931.png

Attachments

• Swift Factory Overrun A-Frame Bullets 470 Nitro Express (475 Diameter).pdf
    728.4 KB · Views: 37
PowderVally(dot)com got a shipment in from Alliant. Reloder 7, 10, 15, 16, 19, and 22

Correction. When @Capt_Oscar wrote his note, everything showed sold out. 5 minutes later, they had stock. I was able to order RL15 and RL19 for the first time in four years. Hurry, hurry friends!

Of course this is the day I didn’t look at my phone at work. Damn

Update- as of 3:41 cst Rl 15 and 19 still show in stock

Special thanks to @Capt_Oscar for the post and @Wahoo for the 911-emergency text message on available powders. This group is amazing at looking out for one another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix19312

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.