Politics

%85 of the Americans are approving abortion under certain conditions and some are calling them baby killers...

You are taking a wide liberty with that statistic and spinning it to infer something that it does not...

85% of "approval" is actually 34% of Americans favoring abortion under any circumstance, while 51% of Americans approve of abortion up to the first trimester which is the most popular scientific consensus of when life actually begins... After the first trimester, approval plummets to 37% for the second trimester, and 22% for the third...

So, majorities of Americans actually oppose abortion in both the second (55% oppose) and third trimester (70% oppose) precisely because they regard it as murder at some point...

You are taking a wide liberty with that statistic and spinning it to infer something that it does not...

85% of "approval" is actually 34% of Americans favoring abortion under any circumstance, while 51% of Americans approve of abortion up to the first trimester which is the most popular scientific consensus of when life actually begins... After the first trimester, approval plummets to 37% for the second trimester, and 22% for the third...

So, majorities of Americans actually oppose abortion in both the second (55% oppose) and third trimester (70% oppose) precisely because they regard it as murder at some point...
So does Europe, for the most part. As secular as Europe is, abortion is largely banned by some time in the 2nd trimester almost everywhere. Only VERY Roman Catholic Poland and Portugal ban abortion outright.

I'm not trying to spin anything.
Read my post again.
I said under certain conditions!

Crossone, did you also notice that none of the young men holding the flag off of the ground were wearing masks.

As most of the “protesters” were. The cowards are not brave enough to stand behind their convictions and show their face. Many paid rabble rousers in each of those crowds.

Unfortunately, I agree that the 3 letter government groups that are lead primarily by liberals, (because many come from Ivy League schools too). most likely have all the those brave young men’s faces in the facial recognition data base already. And they will be labeled as the greatest threat to democracy as Biden calls them white supremacy nationalists.
Yes. Brave and proud. I applaud those frat boys but they've stood up against ANTIFA and Brandon's bosses. I hope they don't get crucified for it. Not throwing Lois Learner and her bosses in prison for 50 years was a big mistake. Maybe it started even earlier with Janet Reno and/or Sandy Burglar ?

I'm not trying to spin anything.
Read my post again.
I said under certain conditions!

Also, I don't think guys calling abortion murder are specifying it to be after the first trimester. Heck, they are even trying to ban "Plan B" which is effective only within 72 hours of unprotected sex and its purpose is to prevent conception. Might as well prosecute people for "sin of Onan". :unsure:

IMG_1269.jpeg

1714740419451.png

The Arizona legislator just appealed a long standing abortion law. It's headed to the Governor's desk.
The Liberals are absolutely giddy about it.

1714748571249.png

I’m all about this proposal.

If every country did this, you could travel the world for free!!! :A Whistle:

Yes, but you know what happens in other countries if you disrespect their flag. You'll never be seen again. :unsure:

At what point will we call these professional agitators spreading these leaflets let alone ideas as what they truly are: Terrorists. And when will we deal with and treat them as terrorists?

The WH statement was weak and pandered to the progressive wing as expected...

Screenshot_20240503_114920_Chrome.jpg

Libtard justification for baby murdering is always interesting......
According to the info above, 85% of people are fine with abortion in the first trimester. If all are "libtards", I am surprised that any Republican get elected.

Or just maybe, not every Republican is to the right of Genghis Khan like some here. ;)

Another crisis sweeping across this country.
The homelessness in Tucson is spiraling out of control.
The city of Tucson mayor, and the Tucson Police department, are about as useful as the proverbial screen door on a Submarine.
Crime, drugs, homelessness, illegal immigration, have become a plague here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabe

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg