Politics

Has Hamas released any proof that the hostages are even still alive?

the news reports that this was the primary reason for Israel dropping its demand to 33...

Hamas admitted that some hostages have died while in captivity and they no longer have 40 to provide..

Pretty sure “Died” equals “murdered” while being held as hostages….

And we’ve got snowflakes protesting Israel on our campuses. IMO Israel has shown remarkable restraint.

One would think that if the ICC makes a move against any of the leaders in Israel they are targeting the IDF will turn them into piles of used to be’s………..

Wonder what the leftists next move is after Trump is acquitted?
If he is acquitted and is re-elected, the second the dems take control of the House it will be one impeachment charge after the other. They will keep doing it until the end of his term and absolutely nothing will get done for the American people.
Hopefully this will be a non issue and the republicans can hold the house and grow their razor thin majority.

This is the most solid 20 seconds of "cringe" I've seen in a long time:

If he is acquitted and is re-elected, the second the dems take control of the House it will be one impeachment charge after the other. They will keep doing it until the end of his term and absolutely nothing will get done for the American people.
Hopefully this will be a non issue and the republicans can hold the house and grow their razor thin majority.
There will be a lot of republicans that will huff and puff and “I’ll show them”!!!! That will vote against Trump by either not voting or voting for democrats just to stomp their feet that Trump is on the ballot, moral superiority they will claim…..

1714509221567.jpeg

Not just the right thing to do, reclassifying marijuana to Schedule II wins some easy and obvious political points. Trump could have just as easily done this during his term, but looks like Biden is taking this chess piece from the board:

PS - Jack Riley must have been asleep for the last two decades, still thinking of it as a gateway drug.

There will be a lot of republicans that will huff and puff and “I’ll show them”!!!! That will vote against Trump by either not voting or voting for democrats just to stomp their feet that Trump is on the ballot, moral superiority they will claim…..
And these types of people will help get POSBiden re-elected whether they want to admit it or not.

As someone who has no plans whatsoever to vote for Trump (Or Biden, and not voting for Trump is NOT voting against him - I would have to vote for someone running against him for that to be factually true. But I digress...), I would point out the following:

If you believe that his behavior/decision making (the reasons I and others might choose to not vote for him) are appropriate, then you must also believe that such behavior/decision making is not a deterrent to him getting elected, because if you thought his behavior/decision making was a deterrent to getting elected - that it could possibly keep him from getting elected - you wouldn't be happy with how he acts or the things he decides, and you'd wish he'd do things differently (some on here do think that).

However, some of you on here, through your words, are perfectly at peace with Donald J. Trump just as he is. You are certainly entitled to support him as such, just as I am entitled to decide he hasn't earned my support. But the simple fact is Trump himself believes he can behave/act as he has, and he clearly believes he can be elected that way. Who knows? He may actually be right. For folks like me though, it was completely within his control to act just a bit differently, and in doing so secure our votes too. He hasn't done that. I guess we'll know come November. ;)

As someone who has no plans whatsoever to vote for Trump (Or Biden, and not voting for Trump is NOT voting against him - I would have to vote for someone running against him for that to be factually true. But I digress...), I would point out the following:

If you believe that his behavior/decision making (the reasons I and others might choose to not vote for him) are appropriate, then you must also believe that such behavior/decision making is not a deterrent to him getting elected, because if you thought his behavior/decision making was a deterrent to getting elected - that it could possibly keep him from getting elected - you wouldn't be happy with how he acts or the things he decides, and you'd wish he'd do things differently (some on here do think that).

However, some of you on here, through your words, are perfectly at peace with Donald J. Trump just as he is. You are certainly entitled to support him as such, just as I am entitled to decide he hasn't earned my support. But the simple fact is Trump himself believes he can behave/act as he has, and he clearly believes he can be elected that way. Who knows? He may actually be right. For folks like me though, it was completely within his control to act just a bit differently, and in doing so secure our votes too. He hasn't done that. I guess we'll know come November. ;)
That’s one big pile of rationalized bear doo. Since big gov gave fed employees a raise, aka buying votes on the backs of taxpayers, you’ve obviously been had. Unless something happens before now and Nov, there are only two candidates. If Brandon wins, don’t come back on here and say, “Don’t blame me I voted for “Micky Mouse” or whomever” …., “ Can’t blame me I didn’t vote for Brandon.”…. BS! That won’t fly.

Voting and support does have consequences. So what does Brandon’s platform and record look like anyway?? ….. Grow gov, screw our only ally in the Middle East, pander to and support our enemy Iran, support the killing of little unborn inconveniences by calling it women’s health care, in process of attempting to federally legalize pot, sending over 100 billion to a country known for corruption so they can fight a proxy war without any accountability, plan, goal or end game, ignore Chinese aggression in the Asia Pacific, support or ignore a real insurrection as it is currently taking place in the US, encouraging and facilitating the unfettered and lawless entry of over 10 million illegals into our country (future voters), borrowing 1 trillion dollars every 100 days while claiming Brandonomics a huge success that has actually “decreased” inflation and “increased” employment and so on ad nausem, one lie piled onto another. Nope, you can’t dodge the reality of who you vote for or who you vote against nor the consequences of that action… If Brandon wins, I’ll revisit this topic next year. I have a memory like an ele ;)

Last edited:
1714519930311.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GordonBees

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.