Politics

So think of it like this, a youngman is having an affair, he is filmed in a video without his knowledge just in the background with his mistress. He is a nobody. But one day he gets a secret clearance, or access to a program the CCP want. And now they have an asset.
I mean yea.... but this is also why lifestyle polygraphs exist. Blackmail has been used as a intel tool long before Tik Tok, and the CCP literally has assets working at google and many of our institutions anyway, not just sources being ran, but actual CCP loyalists, in the military as well.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67920011

On the Rittenhouse thing there was also drone footage from overhead that apparently Federal LE had control of, footage that proved his side of the story and was almost withheld during the trial. Forget the exact details but it was pretty messed up.

With regard to Biden getting more votes than Obama…so did Trump

Last edited:
But one day he gets a secret clearance, or access to a program the CCP want. And now they have an asset.
Basically what I'm saying is if the Chinese want a spy inside the US, they can send them here on a work or student visa. It sounds ugly to say that but there's a lot of truth to it.

Basically what I'm saying is if the Chinese want a spy inside the US, they can send them here on a work or student visa. It sounds ugly to say that but there's a lot of truth to it.

You are 100% correct. I guess what I am saying is Social Media gives them additional avenues and access to get to people as well.

Even the law firm hired by Trump found no proof the election was stolen. None of the lawsuits provided any proof or went anywhere. One allegation pushed by Trump surrogates regarding voting machines cost FoxNews close to a billion dollars as well as getting Tucker C. Fired.

Keep running on the 2020 election beings stolen, you’ll lose this one as well. People wish to focus on the future, not the alleged misdeeds of the past.
Investigations were not allowed in most of the places where the alleged fraud took place. Do you not remember that?
It doesn't matter, you are as bought in to the "Orange Man Bad" trope as any NPR true believer, just for different reasons.
Once again, I am not a Trumpist like some here, I still wish DeSatis was the guy, But we got what we got.

If that mattered anymore to people, Trump would not have gotten elected in the first place and not be the presumptive nominee now.
It matters enough to some people that they can be blackmailed. There's plenty of people who want to give the impression that they're living life in a certain way, but have some dark secrets. But to your point that's why I never bought the story about him with Russian prostitutes or whatever, he's open enough about his lifestyle that it would probably be difficult to blackmail him, and he doesn't drink or do drugs.

This was a funny story I saw about French spies the other day, apparently they're just kind open about their degeneracy so blackmail doesn't work on them either....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ap-France-schemes-wives-know-affairs-MI6.html

It matters enough to some people that they can be blackmailed. There's plenty of people who want to give the impression that they're living life in a certain way, but have some dark secrets. But to your point that's why I never bought the story about him with Russian prostitutes or whatever, he's open enough about his lifestyle that it would probably be difficult to blackmail him, and he doesn't drink or do drugs.

This was a funny story I saw about French spies the other day, apparently they're just kind open about their degeneracy so blackmail doesn't work on them either....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ap-France-schemes-wives-know-affairs-MI6.html
Like Democrats. They're blackmailproof.

So this is was also the part that boggle my mind. I told someone after the election that there might not be fraud but there is some odd data points and he said what do you mean. I said do you believe Biden got more votes that Obama? You could see the wheels spinning.
In a country of well over 300 million people, both candidates got way more votes than ever before because of mailed in ballots. It is well evident that many more people would vote by mail instead of having to wait in line to vote in person. The COVID mailed ballots screwed us.

Even the law firm hired by Trump found no proof the election was stolen. None of the lawsuits provided any proof or went anywhere. One allegation pushed by Trump surrogates regarding voting machines cost FoxNews close to a billion dollars as well as getting Tucker C. Fired.

Keep running on the 2020 election beings stolen, you’ll lose this one as well. People wish to focus on the future, not the alleged misdeeds of the past.
Actually, your first two sentences are not true. You have swallowed the narrative that the Democrats spouted. The cases were not brought correctly. The dismissals had nothing to do with the merits. Trump’s lawyers made a serious error by asking the courts to throw out the election results immediately instead of just asking the courts to place a hold on the results and give the lawyers some time to bring more evidence. Judges are not going to overturn elections without proof but would be much more likely to put an injunction in place until the merits and evidence could be determined. There were a multitude of problems with states and counties illegally suspending and changing voting rules on the fly without approval by the state legislatures. Rules were suspended concerning in person voting, ballot collection and voting deadlines, among others. Nobody has the power to make those kinds of changes without due process of law.

This wasn’t widely reported because of media spin. I did see a lawyer on Meet the Press talk about it but it wasn’t reported much at all anywhere else.

Last edited:

They are already here.

From NBC News.

"The U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported that, in the past five months, at least 4,300 Chinese undocumented migrants have been apprehended crossing the southern border, which amounts to more than double the number for all of the previous year. "

I wonder how many more have gotten in without the CBP knowing? I've read somewhere that roughly 23+K male Chinese between the ages of 20-30 years old have crossed the border. That is a small army.

All the land buying by Chinese firms next to military installations, and the Chinese police stations throughout the US.

I have a bad feeling that if China invades Taiwan, we will be hit from within to distract us from that conflict. Look what a handful of terrorists did with box cutters.

I pray I'm wrong.

This wasn’t widely reported because of media spin. I did see a lawyer on Meet the Press talk about it but it wasn’t reported much at all anywhere else.

Thanks... Good post... You beat me to it...

Actually, there was lots of coverage of the cases on Fox, Newsmax, and One America. The Epoch Times wrote extensively on it... Virtually no coverage on MSM outlets as if that's a surprise...

@Tanks , I agree that the election was not “stolen” but there were a lot of rules ignored and many bent like a pretzel, all in the name of Covid. If the republicans don’t learn to play by the same rules they are doomed to be the minority party for many years to come.

I didn't support the move or understand it when Trump wanted to do it. As far as corrupting the minds of young people... again when they ban onlyfans, drag queen story hour, and puberty blockers for kids I'll take them seriously. Also yes, other apps take just as much data from your phone as tiktok does.
since you cant seem to grasp this I will explain it for you{ tic} its for your own good....bob

If anyone believes pedoJoe got all those mail in votes honestly, they you're beyond capable of honest discussion. Tanks is a case in point.....regurgitating the CNN/Libtard script. I'd never vote Trump for the morality czar, etc, but he's better at running the country than anything the libtards have to offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandadelhiaerocity

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.