Politics

He is saying he is voting for POTUS in 2024.. and will vote for whoever is on the R ticket.. because he doesnt want a D in office..

but like others have said.. he doesnt like the options.. they all pretty much suck..
I guess that’s fair, but why not name a candidate out of the options provided? I could complain that I have never truly loved a candidate since I started voting. I could name politicians that I wished did run, but that just seems like whining.

I haven't done a deep dive yet but what's the hang-up with Haley? It's clear @DillonG is in the anti-Haley camp. What am I missing? Of the things I am aware of, I think she'd be a huge step up from Trump or Biden, and factoring in she might have the best shot at bumping Trump.
I mean Vivek kind of stole the line. She is Dick Cheney in 3 inch heels…

Then you deserve 4 more years being led by the baby murdering party. Anti-Trump = pro Biden/libtard.

In recent days, the Secretary of Defense (6th in line for Presidential succession) has been taken to task for not disclosing his hospitalization and delegation of authority to his assistant. Cabinet level officials are held to a certain standard and the SOD apparently didn’t meet those standards. However, this appears fairly minor compared to the almost daily items with Trump (who I voted for twice). I’ve said this before, if Trump had been an executive for a Fortune 500 company or an officer in the military, he would’ve been fired based on his personal behavior ( conduct unbecoming) .

I’ll give you another example: Pat McAfee on ESPN, who I don’t happen to care for. ESPN signed him for big money to attract a younger audience and they didn’t renew a lot of longtime talented journalists. McAfee spouted off about some ESPN executive (sort of like Trump calling others childish names) and many now think McAfee’s days are numbered.

There’s a saying, “You can disagree without being disagreeable” and that’s how true statesmen got things done.

If all the efforts from the corrupt DOJ and the dems fails and Trump is on the ballet how will they stop him from getting re-elected?
I don’t like the potential for the DOJ be able to keep President Trump off the ballot. That starts to sound like countries that are not very pleasant.

What could keep him from winning are some of my family members that live in the state of Georgia that did’nt vote for him last time and will not vote for him this time. My family members, Bless Their Hearts, are rural, conservative, church going people and they don’t like his language.

Those of us in Texas and Arkansas who won’t vote for President Trump won’t affect the election because he is going to easily win those states. It is states like Georgia with people like my family members that could be a big problem.

I mean Vivek kind of stole the line. She is Dick Cheney in 3 inch heels…

1) Why in the hell ANYONE would listen to Ramaswamy is beyond me.

2) That assessment hardly addresses policies and platforms.

1) Why in the hell ANYONE would listen to Ramaswamy is beyond me.

2) That assessment hardly addresses policies and platforms.
Ok, name how many provinces in Ukraine that she wanted to defend with American blood and treasure during the last debate.

You never have proposed another candidate
Because I have not decided on one yet. Now you have an opportunity to help me out.

1. Trump vs Desantis: What political views of Desantis eliminates him from consideration as a presidential candidate.

2. Trump vs Hailey: What political views of Hailey eliminates her from consideration as a presidential candidate.

3. Trump vs Ramaswamy: What political views of Ramaswamy eliminates him from consideration as a presidential candidate.

Everyone else please feel free to jump and explain why Trump is better than any of these candidates in conducting a conservative agenda.

Um, I am in favor of supporting Ukraine, so that's one in the plus column for me.
Umm, I’m not in favor of killing US soldiers for someone else’s problem. I guess we found our fundamental difference. Vote for female Dick Cheney, be my guest, and lose most of the under 40 vote that the party fundamentally needs. I’m in favor of anyone, except Twinkie-eater and the Warhawk.

Sorry that may be confusing. Those candidates are Chris Christie and Nikki Haley.

Because I have not decided on one yet. Now you have an opportunity to help me out.

1. Trump vs Desantis: What political views of Desantis eliminates him from consideration as a presidential candidate.

2. Trump vs Hailey: What political views of Hailey eliminates her from consideration as a presidential candidate.

3. Trump vs Ramaswamy: What political views of Ramaswamy eliminates him from consideration as a presidential candidate.

Everyone else please feel free to jump and explain why Trump is better than any of these candidates in conducting a conservative agenda.
All of the other candidates have bent the knee? Where would Haley (not Hailey) be without Trump making her U.N. Ambassador? I know, I know Trump could’ve picked someone competent for the position. Desantis was underwater in Florida before Trump endorsed him. Again, I know Trump could’ve picked any other candidate, but I will give it to Ron. He at least is not incompetent. Vivek? Well, the closest thing that we have to a candidate that actually wants to change something in the country. Christie? If he can get off the Golden Corral buffet long enough to make a valid point, I will listen.

Last edited:
Ok, name how many provinces in Ukraine that she wanted to defend with American blood and treasure during the last debate.
Supporting Ukraine with U. S. equipment is an important issue for me.

Supporting Ukraine with U. S. Soldiers is a big negative.

Haley (having to severely discipline auto correct to get that name spelled right) is probably not going to be my post-Trump candidate.

I want to make something also very clear. I am not saying that I won’t vote Republican. I just think that some Republican voters love candidates that are terrible. We just have different definitions of “terrible”. I don’t like women who love abortions. Therefore, I can’t vote for them. Maybe many of you can. It is just against my religious beliefs.

Supporting Ukraine with U. S. equipment is an important issue for me.

Supporting Ukraine with U. S. Soldiers is a big negative.

Haley (having to severely discipline auto correct to get that name spelled right) is probably not going to be my post-Trump candidate.
Great, if Haley is not your post-Trump candidate, who is it? I can get on board with you. Please just give me a name so we can speak about the differences between that candidate and Trump.

People put down Democrats for victim mentality. Trump wrote the book on it. People stole the election from him, and nothing is ever his fault. The buck never stops at him.

What's amazing is that his supporters sympathize with and worship this guy who has never held himself accountable for anything. Amazing that they even somehow identify with him given the disparity in their socio-economic status.

One other thing that befuddles me, and that is people calling Trump smart. Most of his issues, legal and otherwise are self-inflicted.

That being said, if I ever need to hire someone to sell air conditioning to people in the Arctic or sides of beef to Hindus, then Trump is my man. ;)

All of the other candidates have bent the knee?
It is one of the sad parts of our political process. Someone that has supported you in the past is now an adversary and you have to speak against them is a difficult concept for me. I understand the character of Lady Mormont from GOT much better.

People put down Democrats for victim mentality. Trump wrote the book on it. People stole the election from him, and nothing is ever his fault. The buck never stops at him.

What's amazing is that his supporters sympathize with and worship this guy who has never held himself accountable for anything. Amazing that they even somehow identify with him given the disparity in their socio-economic status.

One other thing that befuddles me, and that is people calling Trump smart. Most of his issues, legal and otherwise are self-inflicted.

That being said, if I ever need to hire someone to sell air conditioning to people in the Arctic or sides of beef to Hindus, then Trump is my man. ;)
Perhaps the only guy good at building walls too

It is one of the sad parts of our political process. Someone that has supported you in the past is now an adversary and you have to speak against them is a difficult concept for me. I understand the character of Lady Mormont from GOT much better.

Big fan of GoT, but fantasy shows don’t explain Republican candidates’ (other than Vivek) ability to lick the boots of another politician. Nice clip, that must’ve taken some time to look up. Who do you like other than Haley? I am desperately waiting here.

Umm, I’m not in favor of killing US soldiers for someone else’s problem.

Do you even know Haley's stated view on supporting Ukraine? She spelled it out in clear language on the FOX town hall last night.

In short and paraphrasing: No US boots on the ground, no cash, and give them what they need to win. To Prevent a future war with NATO that Would cost US lives.

It will be interesting to hear Trump's Ukraine policy (if any) tomorrow night. (And DeSantis' tonight.)

Do you even know Haley's stated view on supporting Ukraine? She spelled it out in clear language on the FOX town hall last night.

In short and paraphrasing: No US boots on the ground, no cash, and give them what they need to win. To Prevent a future war with NATO that Would cost US lives.

It will be interesting to hear Trump's Ukraine policy (if any) tomorrow night. (And DeSantis' tonight.)
Yeah, she had to change her opinion. Check out the actual debates. Not a curated, softball question-lined town hall. By the way, put on by the same highly intelligent company that fired their greatest anchor.

Yeah, she had to change her opinion. Check out the actual debates. Not a curated, softball question-lined town hall. By the way, put on by the same highly intelligent company that fired their greatest anchor.
And what did she say that was significantly different in the debates? I must have missed that part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwol1f

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)