kowasadventure.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
NAPHA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
NAMIBIA and ZIMBABWE and SOUTH AFRICA
Great SPECIALS for hunting plainsgame in NAMIBIA!

Kowas Adventure Safaris is offering some great SPECIALS for the 2023 season (February - November) as well as early season 2024 (February-April) for plainsgame at Kowas Lodge in the Kowas Concession which is 400,000 acres of Free Range hunting at its BEST.

20% off on ALL OUR WEBSITE PACKAGES for the KOWAS CONCESSION,

PLUS
two brand new PACKAGES AVAILABLE below!

NON-TROPHY PACKAGE

Arrival Day
5x Hunting Days
Departure Day
Total: 7x Days

10x Non-Trophy/Non-Exportable Animals (may be any species as chosen by Professional Hunter)

US$3,500

TROPHY PACKAGE

Arrival Day
5x Hunting Days
Departure Day
Total: 7x Days

Trophies:
1x Waterbuck Trophy
1x Hartmann Zebra Trophy
1x Oryx Trophy
1x Springbuck Trophy
1x Steenbuck Trophy

US$5,000

Note:

• Add Trophies as per pricelist
  • Add Days as per pricelist

For more information, please visit our website at www.kowasadventure.com or e-mail us at kowasadv@iafrica.com.na or Whatsapp me at +264812956581

Kowas Adventure Safaris SPECIALS.jpg

Very nice offer!

336914836_1403924207077312_5036904915043462496_n.jpg

The Damara Dik-Dik has a uniquely characteristic feature from most other species! Their noses are mobile which is capable of moving in any direction in their search for the most nutritious leaves around for their small bodies of 5kg

294729080_5122063404582358_5854671366411243228_n.jpg

The little Damara and Namibia are on my short list in the next year or two. Nice photos and share some more if you have time. I think photos bring so much to these hunt offers.

Hello all,
I've recently returned from my first hunting trip to Africa, opting for the above Non-trophy package to gain some experience.
In brief, I am happy to report that my time with Kowas Adventure Safaris exceeded all my expectations - from the moment I was greeted at the airport until we said our farewells almost a week later.
The welcome could not have been warmer from the Strauss family who were the most gracious and generous of hosts.
The Kowas Lodge location, the facilities, food etc and the entire Kowas team were all superb and I had a wonderful five days of hunting with the PH.
I was spoilt!
I'm already looking forward to a return and enjoying some more time at Kowas Lodge and hopefully also visiting the Kowas Mukongo Camp in the north east of Namibia.
I can see why Danie and Ansie, Jacques and Elleni have guests returning time and time again - Kowas Lodge really is excellent - I just wish I could have stayed longer...

Beautiful Golden Oryx

359112905_821723356244782_1193321148007364006_n.jpg

Golden Wildebeest

361088323_821723352911449_4676890475460237064_n.jpg

Superb Hippo bull from the Kavango River… ancient, big bodied and just beautiful!

363349765_828060042277780_3068792330962181984_n.jpg

Absolutely cannot go wrong hunting with the Straus family and Kowas. Keep up the good work Jacques, and tell Danie and Ansie hello!

Strauss family and the Kowas operation is top of the line.

Strauss family and the Kowas operation is top of the line.
All right, we need a report.
I've been waiting for you to get back.

All right, we need a report.
I've been waiting for you to get back.

Yea, I need to get something posted. Definitely had a great time!

A bit of catching up to do first.

Hello all,
I've recently returned from my first hunting trip to Africa, opting for the above Non-trophy package to gain some experience.
In brief, I am happy to report that my time with Kowas Adventure Safaris exceeded all my expectations - from the moment I was greeted at the airport until we said our farewells almost a week later.
The welcome could not have been warmer from the Strauss family who were the most gracious and generous of hosts.
The Kowas Lodge location, the facilities, food etc and the entire Kowas team were all superb and I had a wonderful five days of hunting with the PH.
I was spoilt!
I'm already looking forward to a return and enjoying some more time at Kowas Lodge and hopefully also visiting the Kowas Mukongo Camp in the north east of Namibia.
I can see why Danie and Ansie, Jacques and Elleni have guests returning time and time again - Kowas Lodge really is excellent - I just wish I could have stayed longer...
What animals did you hunt on that package ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YXDEva848

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….