Great hunts. It’s amazing how many people in the states are brain washed into thinking hunting elephants is bad and they are an endangered species. Mention going over on a buffalo hunt and everyone is excited. Mention wanting to shoot a tuskless elephant and everyone’s demeanor changes until you explain where the meat goes and much of the money goes to anti poaching efforts to assure that the elephants can survive and thrive.
And that the elephants are grossly overpopulated over all of Southern Africa!

Great hunts both of them! I’ve also found some of your videos on YouTube and will for sure e watching before my trip!

@Philip Glass, I have been watching and as others have said; probably the best filmed tuskless hunt ever.

@Houston Bill, I would suggest you contact D&Y for tuskless availability in 2024; I was able to book my tuskless for July 2024 because someone cancelled at DSC this year. First trip to Africa and D&Y were super easy to deal with and get the ball rolling.

Special thanks to @Rarebreed for sending me a text about the opening and causing me to return to DSC show; hope I’ll be able to meet you and Philip both at DSC this year.

@Philip Glass, I have been watching and as others have said; probably the best filmed tuskless hunt ever.

@Houston Bill, I would suggest you contact D&Y for tuskless availability in 2024; I was able to book my tuskless for July 2024 because someone cancelled at DSC this year. First trip to Africa and D&Y were super easy to deal with and get the ball rolling.

Special thanks to @Rarebreed for sending me a text about the opening and causing me to return to DSC show; hope I’ll be able to meet you and Philip both at DSC this year.
You are very welcome my friend!

Excellent Philip!! I thoroughly enjoyed watching the elephant hunt, seemed very intense waiting for her to move to get that shot!!

I love Hunting Zim

Great hunts both of them! I’ve also found some of your videos on YouTube and will for sure e watching before my trip!
I hope the safari planning videos are helpful.

Excellent Philip!! I thoroughly enjoyed watching the elephant hunt, seemed very intense waiting for her to move to get that shot!!
VERY intense!

I have two episodes on This Is Africa on the Sportsman’s channel now. The first one is buffalo and hyena in Zimbabwe. The next is tuskless elephant and is the season ending teaser leading up to the Tanzania safari that will air first next season. Check it out and let me know your thoughts.
I finally got to see the buffalo and hyena episode on MOTV streaming service. Great episode and I'm jealous of your .470 NE double rifle!

I finally got to see the buffalo and hyena episode on MOTV streaming service. Great episode and I'm jealous of your .470 NE double rifle!
Thank you so very much! I do love my double and will chase buffalo in the Omay again this year. I just now got my dip and pack shipment from that hunt! US Customs held it up.

I can't wait for the new season of TIA to air on the Sportsman's channel later this month. Andy does such a great job!

Thank you so very much! I do love my double and will chase buffalo in the Omay again this year. I just now got my dip and pack shipment from that hunt! US Customs held it up.
Does that include your leopard? If so, that is just awesome!!!

@Philip Glass I was on the Swift bullet website recently and they had a video testimonial type commercial video and you were one of real world hunter/ super models in the video. Good job! Now, can you ask Swift to crank out a few more bullets?

Does that include your leopard? If so, that is just awesome!!!
No sir last years shipment. I messed up and should have applied for the leopard CITES as soon as we got back home. I don't know what I was thinking! TCI said months ago they were ready to ship if I had my US CiTES.
I have Conservation Force doing everything permit related for me. It is just a matter of data collection.

@Philip Glass I was on the Swift bullet website recently and they had a video testimonial type commercial video and you were one of real world hunter/ super models in the video. Good job! Now, can you ask Swift to crank out a few more bullets?
I have not seen it but that is no surprise. Swift, as y'all know, is one of Andy's main sponsors. I'll check it out.

Here is the video @375 Ruger Fan mentioned. I used the Swift Scircoco II successfully on my leopard last year.

Is this on youtube? I am in Europe and I don't have access to those high faluting American hunting tv networks!

:)

Is this on youtube? I am in Europe and I don't have access to those high faluting American hunting tv networks!

:)
Not TIA, but you can actually watch most of the American hunting shows on MyOutdoorTV. Apparently it’s based outside US and available everywhere from other discussions here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MayJason

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg