Delta from Atlanta to Joberg

I fly delta from Atlanta to Joburg several times/year. If first class (delta one) is out, I'd choose comfort plus....middle or right side of plane...bulkhead ! Left side of plane, the aisle from comfort select (not worth the extra money....tried it once) runs into the aisle seat bulkhead in comfort plus. Book early to get it.

I fly delta from Atlanta to Joburg several times/year. If first class (delta one) is out, I'd choose comfort plus....middle or right side of plane...bulkhead ! Left side of plane, the aisle from comfort select (not worth the extra money....tried it once) runs into the aisle seat bulkhead in comfort plus. Book early to get it.
Well Marcus, I guess I screwed up I chose 30c on left side of plane!
However I can't see a difference from left hand to right hand. \
Help lol

What about Row 37, is there a bulkhead there. I am only concerned with legroom. If there is additional legroom in that row I will save the money. Also, I have been looking for the last week at about to depart flights and there are a lot of empty seats in the rear of the plane. I did a flight to Tokyo once that I had two seats and was able to turn sideways to get comfortable. Do any of you see this as being true on these flights. It will be my wife and I together so if we could get a three seat outboard with one seat empty it would be inexpensive and comfortable.

No hassle with firearms during layovers, as they stay with the airline.
QATAR Airfares is an excellent carrier, although the routings thru Doha can eat up a lot time. But, if you book business (and you can find great business fares sometimes), their lounge in Doha has showers, sleeping area, and a sit down restaurant, all included for the price of the ticket. QATAR Airway's business offers "Q" Suites on many of their flights. It's like having your own bedroom.
I'm flying over on Turkish Airlines this November, and scored $3500 business seats, We'll see how good they compare to QATAR.

I just pulled up a delta seat map for September and could not find any economy seats with no seat in front. What am I missing
Guys As mentioned I have not flown the new plane which starts next month for this flight. The old flight was not an air bus. The new flights might not have that type seat which would be a real bummer!!! Used to absolutely be the best value for the money

Row 41

1715994752059.png

I’m 6’5”, and I flew economy to Joberg and Comfort+ on the way back.

Honestly, both sucked. Funny enough, economy sucked less because no one but budget hunters and South Africans seem to take it.

You need a front row or exit to be comfortable behind Premium Select. Otherwise, plan to get up frequently and hope the person in front of you doesn’t crush your knees.

Good luck, I can commiserate.

once again, 375 Ruger that seat map is obsolete. Everyone needs to look at the new seat configuration Map

Just checked Google flights and the prices are significantly higher than going to Delta directly. $3679 compared to Google at $4251. Is that normally the case?
Used to be that going through the middleman was cheaper but nowadays generally speaking it's best to deal directly with the airline

once again, 375 Ruger that seat map is obsolete. Everyone needs to look at the new seat configuration Map
@MLindsay why don’t you post the correct seating chart. That would be helpful.

My nephew and I (both of us just over 6' 4" tall) just got back from a trip flying Delta Premium Select. OK; 16-plus hours in an airplane (both ways) is not much fun, but it was far more comfortable for us in Premium Select than it would have been in coach. I've flown coach. 'Nuff said. All things considered, I was fairly well impressed by the service and staff on the flights. Also, Delta stepped up immediately when we got bumped b/c of mechanical difficulties, turning our 14-day adventure into 16 days, putting us up in good hotels and furnishing meals in both Johannesburg and Atlanta. Jennifer Ginn of Travel Express did all the trouble shooting along the way, and I recommend her most highly.

MY SON AND HIS 3 GIRLS ARE FLYING MID JUNE, GOT THEM ROW 22 BOTH WAYS AT $2,850 A TICKET AS SOON AS SALES OPENED.

Hopefully this is the correct, new seating lay out.

I flew Delta Premium Select last year (Airbus) and it was good enough and I got the seats with miles. I think it was about 250k miles per seat. From the seating chart, you can see that Premium select seating is configured 2-4-2 for 8 across. Seats recline a bit more and are slightly wider than economy and more leg room.

Economy and Comfort + are both 3-3-3 seating for 9 across. I guess Comfort + has a bit more leg room.

1716032058523.png

MY SON AND HIS 3 GIRLS ARE FLYING MID JUNE, GOT THEM ROW 22 BOTH WAYS AT $2,850 A TICKET AS SOON AS SALES OPENED.
I will be booking for early June next year and this is good to hear, everything I am seeing is $3600 and above. I have heard June is a less expensive month to go over there for airline tickets.

The correct seating chart has been posted on this subject at least 2 times since this discussion started

My nephew and I (both of us just over 6' 4" tall) just got back from a trip flying Delta Premium Select. OK; 16-plus hours in an airplane (both ways) is not much fun, but it was far more comfortable for us in Premium Select than it would have been in coach. I've flown coach. 'Nuff said. All things considered, I was fairly well impressed by the service and staff on the flights. Also, Delta stepped up immediately when we got bumped b/c of mechanical difficulties, turning our 14-day adventure into 16 days, putting us up in good hotels and furnishing meals in both Johannesburg and Atlanta. Jennifer Ginn of Travel Express did all the trouble shooting along the way, and I recommend her most highly.
Thanks for the input, I have already contacted Jennifer and we are just waiting on that magic day when booking is available for the dates.

Altitude Sickness posted the correct seat map in a large layout yesterday morning at 7:20

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NatishaCru

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)