Pay It Forward-Free

Free to a good home, 34 once fired Hornady .45-70 cases for the Leverevolution loads. These are 2.04” long, not the 2.09” for standard loads.

Something for a young hunter or shooter. Or at least someone with very good eyes!

Well I have an as new Simmons 20-60 spotting scope kit. I've has varied experience with Simmons optics, good enough scopes on a couple 22LR and a 17 HMR. Then there was the impromptu trip to Macedonia for Chamois. Had to use the hair trigger camp gun in 300 win mag topped with what I was assured was a great American scope. Yup, some "generous" American client had left them a Simmons scope. Apparently it was an upgrade from the Russian glass it replaced but that was the most challenging and fuzzy 300 yard shot of my life.

And then there is this spotting scope I am offering up today;) I think it was one of those "great deals" many Black Fridays ago:) I've used it a couple times on the range years ago before upgrading to a cheap Vortex. But there is even paperwork, cheapest tripod ever devised, lens caps including a very high tech compass built in, scope cover, carry strap, and metal case included.

20201129_115007.jpg
20201129_115043.jpg
20201129_114721.jpg
20201129_114650.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a young nephew that is turning into a fine young hunter and could use this spotting scope. He lives in farm country in Michigan and is always on the lookout for deer, coyotes and even a few pheasants around the farm. If that is acceptable, let me know what you need from me

Thanks
Mark

kaden2020.jpg

I have a young nephew that is turning into a fine young hunter and could use this spotting scope. He lives in farm country in Michigan and is always on the lookout for deer, coyotes and even a few pheasants around the farm. If that is acceptable, let me know what you need from me

Thanks
Mark
Perfect Mark!
PM me an address and I'll send it.

Bob

Bob, I really appreciate and I know Kaden will too. That picture was his fist buck this year and he got a smaller 8 pointer later. He is my youngest sister's son and his Dad has had some health problems the last few years, and under 50. I took Kaden on a youth hunt 2 years ago and he shot a nice 7 pointer second morning. His Dad was just recovering from Graves disease eye surgery. He is still fighting that. You are very generous with this offer, thanks again

Mark

PM sent

Offering up this set of NIB Hornady dies if anyone needs them. Let me know and I can ship asap.

Mark

hAro18B.jpg

Thanks to @Bullthrower338 for starting this thread. We need to bring this great thread back to life. Let's keep it going.

I have a standard 3 rd magazine for Tikka T3x for 22-250/243/7mm-08/308. Just let me know if you want it.
Please just follow the rules and put something else up in its place. I will ship to continental USA only.

View attachment 347072
This tikka magazine is still available

@Bullthrower338 This is a lovely idea and another reason for me to move to the USA. Being in the UK kinda excludes me from this.

Saying that I have x2 rem 700 LA stocks that can do with a new home. One is a standard factory wood stock. The other is a fully adjustable bedded Macmillan (I think).

And no I wont post to the USA due to size but within the UK no probs

@Bullthrower338 This is a lovely idea and another reason for me to move to the USA. Being in the UK kinda excludes me from this.

Saying that I have x2 rem 700 LA stocks that can do with a new home. One is a standard factory wood stock. The other is a fully adjustable bedded Macmillan (I think).

And no I wont post to the USA due to size but within the UK no probs
@norfolk shooter you should move here, with you snazzy outfits you could come wingman for me anytime! Was hoping to see you and others at the DSC this year again but this BS has ruined yet another good time! Certainly hope someone in the UK can use the stocks! Very generous of you to post them up!
cheers,
Cody

@norfolk shooter you should move here, with you snazzy outfits you could come wingman for me anytime! Was hoping to see you and others at the DSC this year again but this BS has ruined yet another good time! Certainly hope someone in the UK can use the stocks! Very generous of you to post them up!
cheers,
Cody
Thanks Cody. I would love to wingman for you bro. Heck we can wingman for each other!! Now that would be fun. Ever since going to the DSC I keep thinking how can move to TX. I loved it never met a more polite people in my life than the Texans

Thanks Cody. I would love to wingman for you bro. Heck we can wingman for each other!! Now that would be fun. Ever since going to the DSC I keep thinking how can move to TX. I loved it never met a more polite people in my life than the Texans
I’m not from here originally but I must say it beats the hell out of many states I’ve lived

I’m not from here originally but I must say it beats the hell out of many states I’ve lived

Other than the second Saturday of October, you even have some neighbors who are nice. ;)

A few things:
1) Steel version of the old Lyman 310 tool. I was always going to get a set of 38 Special dies, but just never got around to it.
2) an antique Western clay bird thrower I no longer have space to hang it on my walls.
3) Lyman vibrator powder dripper I no longer have an empty outlet to plug it in.
4) 33 Peregrine .375 230 grain bullets I’ve lost interest in loading

397F12C5-2F18-42A8-9ACB-FE148181F844.jpeg
E1E7FBED-BD5E-4165-8094-82EA1CD5BFF6.jpeg
EE0CCFD8-0413-4218-A910-449617A64AEB.jpeg
1D34AD24-5A30-447F-8036-CD3354997F41.jpeg

I would be happy to take the .375 bullets if still available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drmamambatu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.