Pay It Forward-Free

I should note the only downside, and I accept if you prefer to offer to someone else instead, is I am out of town for a couple weeks so it will be several days before I can pay it forward.

It's yours, and I don't believe you being out of town is an issue. Please PM your information, and get it out.

Good morning. Received a couple of things here and it’s my turn to post something. Free to a good home.

I turn these pens, and this one has Zebra wood with a little “Pelican” style rifle case.
View attachment 533049

View attachment 533048

Next is an RCBS 22-250 die set.

View attachment 533050
Nice work on that pen!

Ive got a couple of pieces of zebrawood scrap that Im going to try to turn... I bought a couple of decent fountain pen kits a few months back... zebra wood finishes really nicely.. I think it'll be great for the fountain pen..

I used to love turning pens in shop. One of these days when I am not so busy with kids and life I am going to pick up a lathe again,

in the meantime PARA45 I have a really nice piece of Bois D Arc your welcome to it would make some nice blanks. I can get some pictures if your interested

I dig that pen. If it’s available… I can give it an appreciative home

I dig that pen. If it’s available… I can give it an appreciative home

Thank you! Unfortunately, it did not last too long, and has been spoken for.

I used to love turning pens in shop. One of these days when I am not so busy with kids and life I am going to pick up a lathe again,

in the meantime PARA45 I have a really nice piece of Bois D Arc your welcome to it would make some nice blanks. I can get some pictures if your interested

You have a PM. Thank you!

Yes sir they are available; please pm your info.

BTW, please remember that you have to post something in return.

It’s been a week and @ruffcountry has not replied to me. I’ve given him enough time to send me his info and nothing.

RCBS 22-250 dies are still available.

1684614456553.jpeg

I will probably offer up a couple items here. For now, I’d like to offer 21 rounds of factory Federal Premium 7mm RemMag Nosler Partition, plus 19 pieces of once fired brass.
View attachment 535046
TucsonFX4, I would like the 7mm ammo. I have a 7 mag that can use these!!!

They’re yours. Please PM me your details. I don’t think I can get it in the mail tomorrow, but Tuesday for sure.
I hope you mean UPS and not USPS

They’re yours. Please PM me your details. I don’t think I can get it in the mail tomorrow, but Tuesday for sure.
Thank you TucsonFX4:

I will PM you.

To pay it forward, I will offer a set of Hornady dies, 223 WSSM. Not really Africa caliber but a screamer. New in plastic wrap.

IQQSCK8.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacklynHan

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)