on a lighter note...

"a gorgeous young lady"? Ha! He'll open his eyes from his peaceful slumber having dreamt of chasing the wild game of Africa, and the new permanent US Ambassador to Zambia Kamala Harris will be standing there with a Bud Light licking her lips. Remember, a nightmare is a dream too! Ha! Ha! Ha!

:E Horrified:....fk me....now you have crossed the international boundary......you have gone from the barred list..to the hit list.....:E Nono:

:E Horrified:....fk me....now you have crossed the international boundary......you have gone from the barred list..to the hit list.....:E Nono:
Ha! Ha! Ha! Well, she's got to go somewhere FAR AWAY from North America. Mexico and Canada are too close. I know, maybe Australia? Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen could be her intermediary between the US Consulate and the Australian state, province, territory(?) officials of New South Wales?

Fk me....no education...typical colonial.....shame anything older than 100 years is not fathomable for you.....oh well.......
Well, I'm on my third MILLER LITE beer, so my history is a little fuzzy right now. LOL

Well, I'm on my third MILLER LITE beer, so my history is a little fuzzy right now. LOL

Doesn’t that get you excommunicated from the state of Colorado?

I thought if you live in Colorado you were required by law to either drink some hoity little known craft beer… or when acting like a neck bearded beatnik you were allowed coors?

:D

Doesn’t that get you excommunicated from the state of Colorado?

I thought if you live in Colorado you were required by law to either drink some hoity little known craft beer… or when acting like a neck bearded beatnik you were allowed coors?

:D
Ha! Ha! When I left for Californicate for a funeral last Wednesday, I knew I had three or four beers left in our fridge. When I got home at 1100 this morning, I found three Millers and one of my wife's Blue Moons. I've been up since 0230 this morning to catch a 0555 flight to Denver. Since about 1300, I've partakened(?) in the beer and have now drank them all. I know, four beers in four plus hours makes me a lightweight, but actually I am. LOL It's now 1730 and nothing left for adult beverages in the house except a bottle of Fireball cinnamon whiskey which I'm reluctant to drink. I'll have to replenish my beer supply tomorrow. LOL

Ha! Ha! Ha! Well, she's got to go somewhere FAR AWAY from North America. Mexico and Canada are too close. I know, maybe Australia? Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen could be her intermediary between the US Consulate and the Australian state, province, territory(?) officials of New South Wales?

Sorry mate, we’re not a penal colony anymore.

Also, the authorities are getting tough on invasive, feral species.

IMG_3285.jpeg

Do you drink miller when watching a game in Coors field?!
Ha! I haven't been to a game at Coors Field since the Rockies were actually a MLB team. They lost 103 games this past season after having NEVER lost 100 games since their MLB inception in '95. They're a real joke.

:A Whistle::A Stirring::D Pop Popcorn:......

Now what do you have against @Bob Nelson 35Whelen to warrant such dastardly recommendation to such a profound position?

:unsure: This ought to be interesting....:E Dancing:

1702267517895.png

1702268332633.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swamptrudger

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,