on a lighter note...

IMG-20240423-WA0019.jpg

440570888_839326828005639_6977215158108704777_n.jpg

I vividly remember the stank of a cage of live crickets in a local bait shop. Must be experienced to be believed.
My dad owned a Sears catalog store in my little hometown as a kid. There was a streetlight on the loading dock & the crickets would congregate there by the 100s if not 1000s. For whatever reason, they would generally die on the loading dock & I would have to vacuum them up with a shop vac. That thing reeked to high heaven, so I'm with you on that smell! I can still smell it just thinking about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristenVa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?