on a lighter note...

My grandmother had a green Amazon parrot. This thing hated my gut. One day this parrot tricked me, and while I was petting her, she almost took my finger. Well, I punched this parrot, and from then on we were best of friends. I took advantage of this friendship and taught this parrot every curse word I knew. You should have seen my grandmother’s face when this bird said a perfect sentence with about 4 curse words in it. I got grounded for two weeks for that, but at the end my grandmother enjoyed how vocal the parrot was with her new and improved vocabulary.

My grandmother had a green Amazon parrot. This thing hated my gut. One day this parrot tricked me, and while I was petting her, she almost took my finger. Well, I punched this parrot, and from then on we were best of friends. I took advantage of this friendship and taught this parrot every curse word I knew. You should have seen my grandmother’s face when this bird said a perfect sentence with about 4 curse words in it. I got grounded for two weeks for that, but at the end my grandmother enjoyed how vocal the parrot was with her new and improved vocabulary.
US President Andrew Jackson had a parrot that swore so much it had to be removed from his funeral!

US President Andrew Jackson had a parrot that swore so much it had to be removed from his funeral!

They are amazing birds. They are extremely intelligent and what it's intriguing is how their little brain can learn words and use them to create perfect sentences. Oh, and they can live up to 100 years. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_3249.png

1711551776895.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#Farragut26

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.