Old but New from Texas

Welcome aboard!

I had the pleasure of guiding this fine huntress last month, she had wanted an Axis deer for many years, and she scored on the 36" buck on day 2 with a perfect shot.
RR Axis 36.jpg

A non-typical Axis, note the extra main beam on left antler. Only the 2nd one I’ve seen in 35+ years.
IMG_6436.jpeg

I looked at the website. That’s quite the place you have.
Thank you Sir, my family is honored to be the new Stewards of the property and look forward to sharing it with many.

Congrats on the new digs! It's beautiful country.

I've passed by there more than a few times. We'll be at the family place between Uvalde and Camp Wood for NYE. I might touch base and see if we can meet up for a handshake.

Congrats on the new digs! It's beautiful country.

I've passed by there more than a few times. We'll be at the family place between Uvalde and Camp Wood for NYE. I might touch base and see if we can meet up for a handshake.
That would be great @Canebrake my bar is always open! PM me for the address I’ll be there through the Christmas Holidays

John Ed

Many of you may know me as JES Adventures as I have posted several reports over the last 8 years I have been a member.

After a long hiatus from the hunting business, I purchased a Classic South Texas Hunting Ranch last year and my sons Grant and Parker have joined me in the operations.

I have always enjoyed the quality of this forum and it’s members so wanted to become a sponsor to offer my support and hopefully get to hunt with some of y’all one day.

The Reserve Ranch has been around since the 90’s and the brand has hung on four different properties over the years.

The latest ranch is about 80 miles Southwest of San Antonio in typical South Texas Brush Country bordered by the Nueces River.

The Hacienda has 10 guest rooms along with plenty of space for groups up to 20.

We are offering hunts for Whitetail Deer, a variety of exotics, dove and upland game bird shooting.

Please PM me anytime I can be of assistance and visit my website for more details.

Thanks - John Ed Stepan

John Ed

Thank you for your support towards AH.COM

Happy hunting with your new endeavors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WoodrowL18

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.