Mark Audino

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, WILD SHEEP FOUNDATION, NRA, GSCO
Hunted
C.A.R., Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Mongolia, Turkey, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Spain, UK, Romania, Mexico, Canadian Provinces, Multiple States in USA
Grant's Gazelles. Original oil by Tony Pridham. This painting is set professionally in a beautiful gold frame and gold wood matting. Frame dimensions are 23" Long x 17" Wide. Image area is 14 5/8" Long X 8 3/4" Wide. The frame is soft bright gold in color, but the photo has come out darker. Condition is perfect - it traveled from the art gallery to my office. It will require special handling to ship properly. LISTED ELSEWHERE at $3450 + shipping. $2850 to AH members. More pictures upon request. Thank you.

Grant's Gazelles.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful.
Thank you, Mike. And FYI, your check for the O'Connor book arrived today. We will be sending the book out tomorrow by US Priority Mail. I've got radiation scheduled for tomorrow also, so, hopefully I will be in good enough shape to be able to send the tracking number before the day ends. Regardless, it will go out tomorrow. Best for now, Mark

Received in good condition. Thanks for the opportunity to own this classic O'Connor book.

Thanks, Mike. Enjoy. I grew up reading O'Connor's books over and over again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syncro76

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?