www.spearsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, PHASA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Tanzania, USA, Phillipines
New Logo Spear Safaris jpeg.png

Dear All.
Here is more information re the offer from us here at Spear Safaris.
The above offer is based on an extremely favorable foreign exchange rate currently, due to the Economic Crisis. Once a booking is made and funds are received by us, we will convert your payment into SA currency and pay the various landowners in order to capitalize on the rate, this gives you, as the hunter, a tremendous discount now, for a safari that you may only do next year. We are also prepared to extend this offer to other key species: you give us your wish list and we will work out a similar deal.
The property where the hunt will take place is a 6000 acre fenced property, situated in North Limpopo, with good numbers of all game species endemic to the region. The hunt will not be restricted to this property only, but all of our Concessions will be available in order to make this experience an amazing one.
There are no hidden costs in this offer: All day fees and trophy fee are included already. You have to get to and from Polokwane airport where we will meet you and drop you again at the end of the hunt.
I also include some photos of the base camp where the hunt will be conducted from. All in all the 7 day 8 night hunt, including a Buffalo Trophy with no restricted size will costs $ 8 990.00. Rifle and or Bow hunters are welcome.
The offer is valid for 2020 and 2021, 2022 is also available with restrictions and additional conditions.
IMG_0032.jpg
IMG_0039.jpg
IMG_5815.jpg
IMG_6865.jpg
IMG_7119.jpg

Nice offer, hope someone can take advantage of this and make it mutually beneficial for all involved!

Great offer! Well done!

Smokin deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeriEllzey

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek