Since 2024
AH member
Reaction score
Website
www.northforkbullets.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hi everyone.
We produce North Fork Bullets. If you have any questions about our products, feel free to send an email.
Wish you all a great day.

AFAIK all the production equipment was moved to Sweden following the sale of the company to Mr. Boström a few years ago. According to the web page it is located in Kristianstad in southern Sweden. I *believe* that Osby (a smaller town nearby) was listed previously.

AFAIK all the production equipment was moved to Sweden following the sale of the company to Mr. Boström a few years ago. According to the web page it is located in Kristianstad in southern Sweden. I *believe* that Osby (a smaller town nearby) was listed previously.

We lived in Osby when we bought the company. Then we moved to Kristianstad 2020.

Greetings North Fork Technologies,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

I'm a huge @North Fork Technologies fan (in a number of different calibers) and have always had the best of luck with their products. I had the good fortune to meet Jorgen and his team at the DSC convention this past January. Jorgen is fine gentleman and it is readily evident they are all about having a great client experience all the way around - an impressive group! Welcome Jorgen!

Greetings North Fork Technologies,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Thank you.

I'm a huge @North Fork Technologies fan (in a number of different calibers) and have always had the best of luck with their products. I had the good fortune to meet Jorgen and his team at the DSC convention this past January. Jorgen is fine gentleman and it is readily evident they are all about having a great client experience all the way around - an impressive group! Welcome Jorgen!
Thank you so much for your words. We try our best to fulfill the dream of everyhunter when it comes to bullets.

North Fork makes excellent bullets and have used them on 2 different hunts with perfect performance. I understand several custom hand loading companies in the USA have started loading these bullets for us.

HH

North Fork makes excellent bullets and have used them on 2 different hunts with perfect performance. I understand several custom hand loading companies in the USA have started loading these bullets for us.

HH
Thanks for your nice words. We discuss with several custom reloaders about our products. Superior Ammunition, Hendershot, Pendleton Ammunition and more to come. We also increase the number of dealers around in the U.S.A.

Hi everyone.
We produce North Fork Bullets. If you have any questions about our products, feel free to send an email.
Wish you all a great day.
Mama and I really enjoyed visiting with you at DSC and the great deal you offered on your bullets. We look forward to using them on our future hunts.

Safe hunting

Pleased to have you on the site, eager to see more places to buy components in the USA!

I don't yet have a lot of experience with the NF bullets, but when we spoke on the Swedish Game Fair 2 years(?) ago, you recommended the PP bullet in 404J for the local big game, as it will open up a little quicker in softer targets than the SS. I bought a box or two to try them out.

Loaded with 72gn of Norma 203B (equivalent to RL-15) to just under 700 m/s (approx 2275 f/s), the results have been more than satisfactory - one double lung shot just behind the shoulder on a fallow deer (hind). Walked off approx 30-40 meters while bleeding out. Very clean and not much damaged meat.

One shot on a red fox. It did not go far...

Welcome to AH!

You’ve got a wonderful product. Very glad to have you join the community here!

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdventureBound

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)