AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA (Limpopo), USA , CAN
Little torn on letting this one go, but I don't have a rifle that needs it and not sure when the next rifle will come along for it, so I will offer it up to the AH members. Here is a used but in like new condition Nikon Monarch African 1-4x20mm Scope with German #4 reticle. Optics are perfect. Scope was purchased by me on a 470 DR. I shot a few rounds with it on, but took it off as I prefer the irons on my DR. Was accurate and precise and remained sighted until I removed it. I don't see ring lines, but there may be faint signs of them if present at all. Scope comes in original box, paperwork, plastic bag, and microfiber cloth, and flip lens covers. Box has been around and shows wear on the corners, edges, etc. Nikon model 8446. Asking $450 shipped Conus and insured. Hopefully this makes a members Christmas a little more exciting.

side 2.png
side.png
open box.png
Box.png

PM coming your way

Would be interested in trades for Holosun 508T or Trijicon RMR LED type 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LatoyaNowa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,